5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what does mea culpa mean in latin?
- Dr. Watson
- what does it mean to cut bait?
- What are the eight ivy league schools?
- what is babel?
- a confusion and noise
- b companion of Sherlock Holmes
- c to stop fishing
- d my fault or my blame
- e brown, columbia, ccornell, harvard, princeton, yale, dartmouth, and the unniversity of Pennsylvania
5 Multiple choice questions
- John F. Kennedy
- the standard set by the Supreme Court for judging when freedom of speech may lawfully be limited.
- to issue a false alarm
- method of operation
- Motto of the U.S Marine corps
5 True/False questions
Ivy League → A roman god of sleep and dreams
Tower of Bable → a tower that the decendents of Noah built that was intended to reach heaven to be god like
Camelot → in the legends of kind Aurthur; The capital of his kingdom
what is the latin meaning for semperfedelis? → always faithful
quid pro quo → a fair(equal) exchange