5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what is the latin meaning for quid pro quo?
- Maya Angelou
- what is babel?
- what does it mean to cut bait?
- a something for something
- b to stop fishing
- c 20th century African american writer who is best known for an autobiographical account of growing up as a black girl in the rural south
- d confusion and noise
- e the greatest warrior on the greek side in the trojan war
5 Multiple choice questions
- a group of eight old distinguished colleges
- famous structures of the ancient times
- a tower that the decendents of Noah built that was intended to reach heaven to be god like
- in a wall in ireland. a legend shows that those who kiss it recieve a gift of eloquence.
- my fault or my blame
5 True/False questions
Double, double toil and trouble: Fire Burn, and cauldron bubble → something for something
Camelot → a city of the Roman Empire on the Italian seacost
What reigned in camelot? → confusion and noise
Dr. Watson → companion of Sherlock Holmes
Pompeii → A roman god of sleep and dreams