5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- mea culpa
- what is babel?
- Captain Ahab
- what is the latin meaning for quid pro quo?
- a expression from cathloic ritual that assigns blame to oneself
- b Motto of the U.S Marine corps
- c confusion and noise
- d something for something
- e the captain of the ship in the novel Moby Dick
5 Multiple choice questions
- they are saying things they dont mean to get what they want
- 20th century African american writer who is best known for an autobiographical account of growing up as a black girl in the rural south
- a younge sheperd who pretended that wolves were attacking his sheep and when the villagers came to help he would be laughing at them and one day when the wolves actually came the villagers didnt come
- John F. Kennedy
- lines chanted by 3 witches in the play Macbeth, as they mix a potion.
5 True/False questions
Blarney Stone → in the legends of kind Aurthur; The capital of his kingdom
Achilles → the greatest warrior on the greek side in the trojan war
What reigned in camelot? → confusion and noise
what does the expression cry wolf mean? → to stop fishing
Seven Wonders of The Ancient World → Colossus of Rhodes the hanging gardens of Babylon, the Pharos of Alexabdria, The pyramids of Egypt, statue of jupiter by phidias, the temple of Diana at Ephesu, and the tomb of Mausolus