5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Maya Angelou
- quid pro quo
- what is the latin meaning for terra firma?
- mea culpa
- what does it mean to cut bait?
- a to stop fishing
- b a fair(equal) exchange
- c 20th century African american writer who is best known for an autobiographical account of growing up as a black girl in the rural south
- d firm or solid ground
- e expression from cathloic ritual that assigns blame to oneself
5 Multiple choice questions
- in a wall in ireland. a legend shows that those who kiss it recieve a gift of eloquence.
- a tower that the decendents of Noah built that was intended to reach heaven to be god like
- a group of eight old distinguished colleges
- to issue a false alarm
5 True/False questions
Seven Wonders of The Ancient World → famous structures of the ancient times
Captain Ahab → confusion and noise
what does modus operandi mean in latin? → method of operation
modus operandi → a city of the Roman Empire on the Italian seacost
What are the seven wonders of the ancient world? → famous structures of the ancient times