5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are the seven wonders of the ancient world?
- Dr. Watson
- who is someone who is the arms of morpheus?
- mea culpa
- a Colossus of Rhodes the hanging gardens of Babylon, the Pharos of Alexabdria, The pyramids of Egypt, statue of jupiter by phidias, the temple of Diana at Ephesu, and the tomb of Mausolus
- b companion of Sherlock Holmes
- c a city of the Roman Empire on the Italian seacost
- d expression from cathloic ritual that assigns blame to oneself
- e sleep
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- in mythology it is an extremey beautiful boy
- to issue a false alarm
- the captain of the ship in the novel Moby Dick
- in a wall in ireland. a legend shows that those who kiss it recieve a gift of eloquence.
- firm or solid ground
5 True/False Questions
Maya Angelou → in the legends of kind Aurthur; The capital of his kingdom
Fish or cut bait → make decision now; stop hesitating
Camelot → in mythology it is an extremey beautiful boy
quid pro quo → a fair(equal) exchange
terra firma → dry land