5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are the eight ivy league schools?
- Double, double toil and trouble: Fire Burn, and cauldron bubble
- What reigned in camelot?
- what does modus operandi mean in latin?
- a lines chanted by 3 witches in the play Macbeth, as they mix a potion.
- b brown, columbia, ccornell, harvard, princeton, yale, dartmouth, and the unniversity of Pennsylvania
- c method of operation
- d in mythology it is an extremey beautiful boy
- e truth, goodness and beauty
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to issue a false alarm
- to stop fishing
- the standard set by the Supreme Court for judging when freedom of speech may lawfully be limited.
- a younge sheperd who pretended that wolves were attacking his sheep and when the villagers came to help he would be laughing at them and one day when the wolves actually came the villagers didnt come
- Motto of the U.S Marine corps
5 True/False Questions
what does mea culpa mean in latin? → my fault or my blame
Blarney Stone → in a wall in ireland. a legend shows that those who kiss it recieve a gift of eloquence.
Morpheus → a city of the Roman Empire on the Italian seacost
what is the latin meaning for terra firma? → always faithful
Pompeii → A roman god of sleep and dreams