5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Fish or cut bait
- Maya Angelou
- What are the eight ivy league schools?
- a make decision now; stop hesitating
- b the greatest warrior on the greek side in the trojan war
- c brown, columbia, ccornell, harvard, princeton, yale, dartmouth, and the unniversity of Pennsylvania
- d 20th century African american writer who is best known for an autobiographical account of growing up as a black girl in the rural south
- e Motto of the U.S Marine corps
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- in the legends of kind Aurthur; The capital of his kingdom
- to stop fishing
- a tower that the decendents of Noah built that was intended to reach heaven to be god like
- they are saying things they dont mean to get what they want
- the standard set by the Supreme Court for judging when freedom of speech may lawfully be limited.
5 True/False Questions
Blarney Stone → in a wall in ireland. a legend shows that those who kiss it recieve a gift of eloquence.
what is the latin meaning for semperfedelis? → always faithful
Ivy League → a group of eight old distinguished colleges
Adonis → in mythology it is an extremey beautiful boy
"The boy who cried wolf" → a fair(equal) exchange