5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- terra firma
- what does mea culpa mean in latin?
- what does modus operandi mean in latin?
- Seven Wonders of The Ancient World
- who is someone who is the arms of morpheus?
- a sleep
- b famous structures of the ancient times
- c my fault or my blame
- d dry land
- e method of operation
5 Multiple choice questions
- a city of the Roman Empire on the Italian seacost
- A roman god of sleep and dreams
- american author in the 19th century known for books where poor boys became rich through honest attitudes and hard work
- brown, columbia, ccornell, harvard, princeton, yale, dartmouth, and the unniversity of Pennsylvania
- a fair(equal) exchange
5 True/False questions
Ivy League → a group of eight old distinguished colleges
What are the seven wonders of the ancient world? → famous structures of the ancient times
"The boy who cried wolf" → truth, goodness and beauty
modus operandi → a characteristic method; the way someon does something
capital offense → a crime such as murder