5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- "The boy who cried wolf"
- mea culpa
- what is the latin meaning for quid pro quo?
- who is someone who is the arms of morpheus?
- a expression from cathloic ritual that assigns blame to oneself
- b in mythology it is an extremey beautiful boy
- c something for something
- d sleep
- e a younge sheperd who pretended that wolves were attacking his sheep and when the villagers came to help he would be laughing at them and one day when the wolves actually came the villagers didnt come
5 Multiple choice questions
- american author in the 19th century known for books where poor boys became rich through honest attitudes and hard work
- John F. Kennedy
- the greatest warrior on the greek side in the trojan war
- in a wall in ireland. a legend shows that those who kiss it recieve a gift of eloquence.
- a fair(equal) exchange
5 True/False questions
Seven Wonders of The Ancient World → Colossus of Rhodes the hanging gardens of Babylon, the Pharos of Alexabdria, The pyramids of Egypt, statue of jupiter by phidias, the temple of Diana at Ephesu, and the tomb of Mausolus
Tower of Bable → confusion and noise
Captain Ahab → a crime such as murder
Morpheus → a city of the Roman Empire on the Italian seacost
Camelot → in the legends of kind Aurthur; The capital of his kingdom