5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- August 2, 1776
- New York
- John Dickenson and Edward Rutledge
- a What two more conservative delegats wanted to put a stop to the resolution or at least delay its passage
- b Common sence was a pamphlet supporting the cause of American independence(True or False)
- c What colony did not approve the declaration until July 9, 1776
- d On what date did the delegates begin signing the Declaration?
- e Joing of national interests, usually by a treaty
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Who was John Adams and what was he like???
- Who was Ben Franklin and what was he like???
- Why is John HanCock's signature so large
- Group of farmers and tradesmen who made life miserable for Stamp Tax agents in 1765
- Nickname of the petition sent to George III asking him to protect the rights of his american subjects against Parliaments Tyanny
5 True/False Questions
President of the continetal congress, From Massachusetts, WEALTHY → What did Thomas Pain do with the money he earned from the sale of his pamphlet, Common sense?
False → Parliament repealed the stamp act because of pressure brought to bear by english merchants(True or False)
The war of 1812 → The 4th became a popular national hliday during what war
Samuel Adams → Joing of national interests, usually by a treaty
False → Did Congress edit the declaration before it came to vote?