7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- You can convert an Improper fraction into a _______ fraction
- The top part of a fraction is called the _________ .
- In the number 13/6 the denominator is ______
- When converting the number into a mixed number you use ____/6 to get the whole number 1
- Can you convert a mixed number into a proper fraction?
- A mixed number has ____ parts
6 True/False Questions
Improper → You can convert a mixed number into an _____ fraction
whole → When the bottom and top of a fraction are the same the fraction equals the number
denominator → A fraction equals a whole number when the numerator is the same as the
2 1/6 → The Improper fraction as a mixed number is
same → When the bottom and top of a fraction are the same the fraction equals the number
proper → A mixed number contains a ______ fraction