7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- In the number 13/6 the denominator is ______
- Can you convert a mixed number into a proper fraction?
- The Improper fraction as a mixed number is
- You can convert an Improper fraction into a _______ fraction
- A mixed number has a _____ number
- To control a whole number into a fraction the numerator and the denominator must be the _______
6 True/False questions
6 → When converting the number into a mixed number you use ____/6 to get the whole number 1
One → Can you convert a mixed number into a proper fraction?
smaller → In an improper fraction is the denominator bigger or smaller than the numerator
Improper → A mixed number contains a ______ fraction
two → Can you convert a mixed number into a proper fraction?
numerator → The top part of a fraction is called the _________ .