7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A fraction equals a whole number when the numerator is the same as the
- The bottom part of a fraction is called the ________.
- In an improper fraction is the denominator bigger or smaller than the numerator
- Can you convert an Improper fraction into a mixed number
- Can you convert a mixed number into a proper fraction?
- The Improper fraction as a mixed number is
6 True/False questions
One → Can you convert a mixed number into a proper fraction?
fraction → In a mixed fraction there is a whole number and a _______
whole → A mixed number has a _____ number
Improper → A mixed number contains a ______ fraction
bigger → In an improper fraction is the top part bigger or smaller than the bottom.
same → To control a whole number into a fraction the numerator and the denominator must be the _______