7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- The top part of a fraction is called the _________ .
- To control a whole number into a fraction the numerator and the denominator must be the _______
- The bottom part of a fraction is called the ________.
- In a mixed fraction there is a whole number and a _______
- Can you convert an Improper fraction into a mixed number
- The Improper fraction as a mixed number is
6 True/False Questions
smaller → In an improper fraction is the denominator bigger or smaller than the numerator
whole → A mixed number has a _____ number
One → When the bottom and top of a fraction are the same the fraction equals the number
13 → When converting the number into a mixed number you use ____/6 to get the whole number 1
bigger → In an improper fraction is the top part bigger or smaller than the bottom.
denominator → The top part of a fraction is called the _________ .