7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- You can convert a mixed number into an _____ fraction
- When the bottom and top of a fraction are the same the fraction equals the number
- The Improper fraction as a mixed number is
- You can convert an Improper fraction into a _______ fraction
- To control a whole number into a fraction the numerator and the denominator must be the _______
- A mixed number has a _____ number
6 True/False Questions
smaller → To control a whole number into a fraction the numerator and the denominator must be the _______
yes → Can you convert an Improper fraction into a mixed number
denominator → The bottom part of a fraction is called the ________.
6 → In the number 13/6 the numerator is _____
13 → Can you convert a mixed number into a proper fraction?
numerator → A fraction equals a whole number when the numerator is the same as the