6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- designating sound transmission from two sources through two channels
- a branch of science dealing with the determination of the three-dimensional structure of objects based on two-dimensional views of them.
- any pathological hardening or thickening of tissue, dryness or hardness
- having great diversity or variety
- system of rhythmic and harmonious movement
- a quantity that can assume any of a set of values
6 True/False questions
sclerometer → a measuring instrument that measures the hardness of materials by penetrating them with a stylus that has a diamond point
stereography → the act or art of writing in shorthand
stenobathic → the act or art of writing in shorthand
eurythermal → Describing an organism able to tolerate a wide variance in temperature.
heterogeneous → consisting of elements that are not of the same kind or nature
stenography → The art or technique of depicting solid bodies on a plane surface.