6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Describing an organism able to tolerate a wide variance in temperature.
- an autoimmune disease that affects the blood vessels and connective tissue, hard skin
- abnormal narrowing of a bodily canal or passageway
- of or pertaining to marine or freshwater life that can tolerate only limited changes in depth
- Capable of living in a wide range of depths in water
- the act or art of writing in shorthand
6 True/False questions
heterochromatic → designating sound transmission from two sources through two channels
stereophonic → a branch of science dealing with the determination of the three-dimensional structure of objects based on two-dimensional views of them.
stereography → the act or art of writing in shorthand
eurythmics → Capable of living in a wide range of depths in water
heteronym → word spelled like another, but differing in sound and meaning
variety → having great diversity or variety