6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The art or technique of depicting solid bodies on a plane surface.
- the art of having different colors
- a branch of science dealing with the determination of the three-dimensional structure of objects based on two-dimensional views of them.
- abnormal narrowing of a bodily canal or passageway
- noticeable heterogeneity, a number of different kinds; assortment
- designating sound transmission from two sources through two channels
6 True/False questions
variable → having great diversity or variety
sclerosis → any pathological hardening or thickening of tissue, dryness or hardness
eurythmics → system of rhythmic and harmonious movement
sclerometer → a measuring instrument that measures the hardness of materials by penetrating them with a stylus that has a diamond point
stenobathic → Capable of living in a wide range of depths in water
heteronym → word spelled like another, but differing in sound and meaning