6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a measuring instrument that measures the hardness of materials by penetrating them with a stylus that has a diamond point
- Describing an organism able to tolerate a wide variance in temperature.
- The art or technique of depicting solid bodies on a plane surface.
- noticeable heterogeneity, a number of different kinds; assortment
- designating sound transmission from two sources through two channels
- having great diversity or variety
6 True/False questions
stereology → a branch of science dealing with the determination of the three-dimensional structure of objects based on two-dimensional views of them.
stenography → the act or art of writing in shorthand
variable → a quantity that can assume any of a set of values
stenobathic → Capable of living in a wide range of depths in water
heterogeneous → consisting of elements that are not of the same kind or nature
heteronym → word spelled like another, but differing in sound and meaning