6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the act or art of writing in shorthand
- abnormal narrowing of a bodily canal or passageway
- Describing an organism able to tolerate a wide variance in temperature.
- designating sound transmission from two sources through two channels
- the art of having different colors
- The art or technique of depicting solid bodies on a plane surface.
6 True/False questions
eurybathic → Capable of living in a wide range of depths in water
stenobathic → of or pertaining to marine or freshwater life that can tolerate only limited changes in depth
sclerometer → a measuring instrument that measures the hardness of materials by penetrating them with a stylus that has a diamond point
variety → having great diversity or variety
sclerosis → any pathological hardening or thickening of tissue, dryness or hardness
various → noticeable heterogeneity, a number of different kinds; assortment