← unit 11 root words Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- having great diversity or variety
- a branch of science dealing with the determination of the three-dimensional structure of objects based on two-dimensional views of them.
- an autoimmune disease that affects the blood vessels and connective tissue, hard skin
- designating sound transmission from two sources through two channels
- a quantity that can assume any of a set of values
- any pathological hardening or thickening of tissue, dryness or hardness
6 True/False Questions
sclerometer → a measuring instrument that measures the hardness of materials by penetrating them with a stylus that has a diamond point
variety → noticeable heterogeneity, a number of different kinds; assortment
eurythermal → system of rhythmic and harmonious movement
stenography → The art or technique of depicting solid bodies on a plane surface.
eurythmics → system of rhythmic and harmonious movement
heteronym → word spelled like another, but differing in sound and meaning