7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- worldly; widely sophisticated
- adhering to the traditional and established, especially in religion
- the application of scientific principles to agriculture, especially to animal breeding.
- to give up (a title, for example), especially by formal announcement
- known or understood by only a few.
- characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.
6 True/False Questions
castigate → sharing an edge or boundary; touching.
esoteric → to condemn openly
entourage → to give up (a title, for example), especially by formal announcement
potentate → one who has the power and position to rule over others; monarch.
relinquish → to retire from; give up or abandon
circumscribe → to draw a circle around; to restrict