5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Certified Coding Specialist
- blind mailing
- Professional Association of Health Care Office Managers
- a PAHCOM, A nationwide organization dedicated to providing a strong professional network for health care office managers
- b CCS, A title received by a person after appropriate training and by passing a certification examination administered by the American Health Information Management Association for hospital-based coding
- c A compilation of items that represents a job applicant's skills.
- d A statement issued by a board or association verifying that a person meets profession standards.
- e To send a resume with a cover letter to possible prospects whom the individual does not know personally and who have not advertised for a job opening.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- CMA, A title received by a person after appropriate training and by passing a certification examination administered by the American Association for Medical Assistants, Inc.
- A letter of introduction prepared to accompany a resume when seeking a job.
- Exchanging information or services among individuals, groups, or institutions and making use of professional contracts
- A summary of education, skills, and work experience, usually in outline form.
- NCICS, An insurance and coding certification that is awarded by an independent testing agency, the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT)
5 True/False Questions
registration → Entry in an official registry or record that lists names of persons in an occupation who have satisfied requirements or by attaining a certain level of education and paying a registration fee.
combination resume → A date sheet that combines specific dates or work experience with educational skills
Registered Medical Assistant → CMA, A title received by a person after appropriate training and by passing a certification examination administered by the American Association for Medical Assistants, Inc.
chronological resume → A date sheet that highlights qualifications and skills
service contract → A document that enumerates the obligations of a billing service and a medical practice stating the responsible party for each specific duty and task.