5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Quality assurance (QA)
- Emergency medical responder (EMR)
- a Following the standards of conduct and performance for a profession.
- b An EMS professional who provides initial basic life support care to patients who access the EMS system; formerly called first responder.
- c Programs designed to achieve a desired level of care.
- d An external verification of the competencies that an individual has achieved and typically involves an examination process; in healthcare these process are typically designed to verify that an individual has achieved minimum competency to ensure safe and effective patient care.
- e Showing a person care and commission with an appreciation for his/her situation without feeling the same emotions.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A network of resources that provides emergency care and transportation to victims of sudden illness or injury.
- Prospective and retrospective medical direction.
- The exchange of thoughts, messages and information.
- A set of treatment guidelines written for the paramedic to follow.
- A business associated with the provision of medical care to individuals.
5 True/False Questions
Reciprocity → The process of entering an individual's name and essential information into a record as a means of verifying initial certification and monitoring recertification.
Prospective medical directions → Physician participation in the development of EMS protocols, procedures, and participation in the education and testing of EMS professionals; a type of offline medical directions.
Physician advisor → Following the standards of conduct and performance for a profession.
continuous quality improvement (CQI) → Programs designed to achieve a desired level of care.
Continuing education → Life long learning.