5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Continuing education
- Quality assurance (QA)
- Physician advisor
- a Programs designed to achieve a desired level of care.
- b Permission granted to an individual by a governmental authority, such as a state, to perform certain restricted activities.
- c A set of treatment guidelines written for the paramedic to follow.
- d Life long learning.
- e A physician responsible for the oversight of EMS system and the actions of the paramedics.
5 Multiple choice questions
- National Highway Safety Administration
- Programs designed to improve the level of care; commonly driven by quality assurance.
- The process of entering an individual's name and essential information into a record as a means of verifying initial certification and monitoring recertification.
- An external verification of the competencies that an individual has achieved and typically involves an examination process; in healthcare these process are typically designed to verify that an individual has achieved minimum competency to ensure safe and effective patient care.
- Qualities or characteristics of a person.
5 True/False questions
Offline medical direction → Prospective and retrospective medical direction.
Medical director → A physician responsible for the oversight of the EMS system and the actions of the paramedics; also known as physician advisor.
Professionalism → Following the standards of conduct and performance for a profession.
Online medical direction → Direct voice communication by a medical director to a prehospital professional while he/she is attending to the patient.
Credentialing → The process of entering an individual's name and essential information into a record as a means of verifying initial certification and monitoring recertification.