5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Standing orders
- National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT)
- Prospective medical directions
- a A business associated with the provision of medical care to individuals.
- b Written instructions that authorize EMS personnel to perform certain medical interventions before establishing direct communication with a physician.
- c Expectations established by the community at large reflecting their views of the conduct of a profession.
- d A national organization developed to ensure that graduates of EMS training programs have met minimal standards by measuring competency through a uniform testing process.
- e Physician participation in the development of EMS protocols, procedures, and participation in the education and testing of EMS professionals; a type of offline medical directions.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The process of refreshing information and skills previously learned.
- Physician review of prehospital care reports and participation in the quality improvement process; a type of offline medical direction.
- A person who has special knowledge and skills and conforms to high standard of conduct and performance.
- Tact and skill in dealing with people
- Programs designed to achieve a desired level of care.
5 True/False questions
Reciprocity → Tact and skill in dealing with people
Medical director → Direct voice communication by a medical director to a prehospital professional while he/she is attending to the patient.
Online medical direction → Direct voice communication by a medical director to a prehospital professional while he/she is attending to the patient.
EMS system → A network of resources that provides emergency care and transportation to victims of sudden illness or injury.
Teamwork → The ability to work with others to achieve a common goal.