6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- How is Jesus a mediator between God and us?
- When Jesus, the Son of God, became the Son of Man, we also became God's ____________.
- What still shows us the way today?
- A ________ brings together those who might normally be separated or apart.
- What do you mean when you say that Jesus is the substantial image of the Father?
- The Rosary was developed in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary to help people concentrate on events from ______and _______'s lives.
6 True/False Questions
human, divine → Jesus is true man and true God, fully __________ but also fully _______________.
Nativity → The ________ is when Jesus is born.
Visitation → The __________ is when Mary, who is pregnant, visits her cousin Elizabeth, who is also pregnant. Elizabeth's son grows up to be John the Baptist.
Becoming the person God calls you to be → Substantial implies _________________.
Way → How is Jesus a mediator between God and us?
two → Jesus has ___________ natures.