6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The __________ is when the Angel Gabriel announces to Mary that she has been chosen to be the mother of Jesus.
- How is Jesus a mediator between God and us?
- Substantial implies _________________.
- The __________ is when Mary, who is pregnant, visits her cousin Elizabeth, who is also pregnant. Elizabeth's son grows up to be John the Baptist.
- Jesus is true God and true man. What did Jesus show to us by being human? What did Jesus show to us by being divine?
- What do you mean when you say that Jesus is the substantial image of the Father?
6 True/False questions
mediator → A ________ brings together those who might normally be separated or apart.
two → Disciples of Jesus were first called the Followers of the ______.
Becoming the person God calls you to be → Substantial implies _________________.
human, divine → The ________ is when Jesus is born.
... → What still shows us the way today?
Nativity → Disciples of Jesus were first called the Followers of the ______.