6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- How is Jesus a mediator between God and us?
- A ________ brings together those who might normally be separated or apart.
- Jesus is true God and true man. What did Jesus show to us by being human? What did Jesus show to us by being divine?
- The Rosary was developed in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary to help people concentrate on events from ______and _______'s lives.
- Reaching your full potential means:
- When you follow Jesus' footsteps, you become a _________
6 True/False questions
human, divine → The ________ is when Jesus is born.
loving, gentle and affectionate → The __________ is when the Angel Gabriel announces to Mary that she has been chosen to be the mother of Jesus.
Visitation → A ________ brings together those who might normally be separated or apart.
Annunciation → The __________ is when Mary, who is pregnant, visits her cousin Elizabeth, who is also pregnant. Elizabeth's son grows up to be John the Baptist.
Second Person → A ________ brings together those who might normally be separated or apart.
sons and daughters → When Jesus, the Son of God, became the Son of Man, we also became God's ____________.