6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Jesus is the _________ of the Blessed Trinity.
- The __________ is when Mary, who is pregnant, visits her cousin Elizabeth, who is also pregnant. Elizabeth's son grows up to be John the Baptist.
- A ________ brings together those who might normally be separated or apart.
- When Jesus, the Son of God, became the Son of Man, we also became God's ____________.
- The Rosary was developed in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary to help people concentrate on events from ______and _______'s lives.
- Jesus is true man and true God, fully __________ but also fully _______________.
6 True/False questions
loving, gentle and affectionate → Jesus provides us with the image of God that is __________, ___________, and _____________.
Becoming the person God calls you to be → Substantial implies _________________.
Way → What still shows us the way today?
belonging to its nature → Jesus is the _________ of the Blessed Trinity.
Nativity → Disciples of Jesus were first called the Followers of the ______.
By being human, Jesus showed us how to reach our full potential and become children of God.
By being divine, Jesus helps bring us closer to the Father as he is reflected in Jesus. → Jesus is true God and true man. What did Jesus show to us by being human? What did Jesus show to us by being divine?