6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Jesus is true man and true God, fully __________ but also fully _______________.
- Reaching your full potential means:
- Jesus provides us with the image of God that is __________, ___________, and _____________.
- When you follow Jesus' footsteps, you become a _________
- What do you mean when you say that Jesus is the substantial image of the Father?
- The Rosary was developed in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary to help people concentrate on events from ______and _______'s lives.
6 True/False Questions
sons and daughters → When Jesus, the Son of God, became the Son of Man, we also became God's ____________.
two → Jesus has ___________ natures.
... → Jesus has ___________ natures.
Second Person → A ________ brings together those who might normally be separated or apart.
mediator → A ________ brings together those who might normally be separated or apart.
By being human, Jesus showed us how to reach our full potential and become children of God.
By being divine, Jesus helps bring us closer to the Father as he is reflected in Jesus. → Jesus is true God and true man. What did Jesus show to us by being human? What did Jesus show to us by being divine?