5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Lord - Vassal system
- Habeus Corpus
- Cathedral schools
- a An independent _____________ protects citizens' rights from the government.
- b Because Europe's geography provided people with everything they needed to live, manors were able to be _______________, or able to make everything they needed.
- c Based on the granting of land in exchange for military service.
- d preserved the Latin language.
- e This protects people from unlawful imprisonment.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Plentiful natural resources allowed ________ to be self-supporting.
- It had enormous influence over every aspect of life.
- Because of its wealth, the Church was more powerful than _______________.
- They were persecuted - blamed - after the Crusades and the Black Death.
- He believed that Greek thought could coexist with Christian ideas.
5 True/False questions
Excommunication → Charlemagne helped to spread ____________.
Feudalism → Who preserved ancient Greek works?
Lords → Who preserved Latin and ancient texts?
Muslims → Who preserved ancient Greek works?
Pope → They were persecuted - blamed - after the Crusades and the Black Death.