5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Lord - Vassal system
- Thomas Aquinas
- Habeus Corpus
- a This protects people from unlawful imprisonment.
- b Who preserved ancient Greek works?
- c He believed that Greek thought could coexist with Christian ideas.
- d Charlemagne helped to spread ____________.
- e Based on the granting of land in exchange for military service.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- It had enormous influence over every aspect of life.
- Pope Gregory VII's response to King Henry IV's disobeying him.
- Because Europe's geography provided people with everything they needed to live, manors were able to be _______________, or able to make everything they needed.
- Who preserved Latin and ancient texts?
- Historical period between the Classic Age and the Modern Age.
5 True/False Questions
Pope → They were persecuted - blamed - after the Crusades and the Black Death.
Jews → They were persecuted - blamed - after the Crusades and the Black Death.
Monarchs → Who preserved Latin and ancient texts?
Lords → Who preserved Latin and ancient texts?
Judiciary → Who preserved ancient Greek works?