5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Purebred tall
- What garden pea traits did Mendel study?
- a Pod color, seed shape, flower position
- b A recessive allele is represented by a _______ letter
- c An organism that is the offspring of many generations
- d Has two alleles for tall stems
- e A physical characteristic
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Has one allele for tall stems and ones allele for short stems
- The joining of a sperm cell with an egg cell
- Relating to the offspring of a parent
- Alleles are different forms of a gene. T or F
- In mendel's experiment, F1 offspring would be tall or short?
5 True/False Questions
Tt → In mendel's experiment, F1 offspring would be tall or short?
Recessive allelle → A trait that is hidden when a dominant trait is present or a trait that will not show unless both traits are recessive
Capitol → In a flower, the female sex cells, or eggs, are produced by the _______________.
Heredity → The passing of traits from parent to offspring
Round and wrinkled → A trait that will always show up if the allele is ever present