5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- redox reactions
- look in your notes or online
- a Bioluminescence, respiration and photosynthesis are all examples of _________ -_________ of living things.
- b What's the pH of a solution with a hydroxide ion concentration of 1X10 to the -10 power?
- c Paint is an example of what kind of colloid?
- d Review how to convert from moles to atoms/molecules/formula units or grams and vice versa.
- e A _______________ reaction involves oxygen as a reactant and carbon dioxide and water as a product
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The ideal gas law is
- Mg + HCl would result in a _______________ _______________ reaction.
- strong base/strong acid indicator
- Review how to balance equations
- What conversion factor would you use to convert moles of one compound to moles of a different compound?
5 True/False Questions
4 → There are ________ acid/base reactions
chemiluminescent → What kind of reactions involve cool light?
mole → 6.02 x 10 23rd is the quantity of items in a ______
silver sulfide → An example of a blood buffer...
oxidized → An element that loses electrons is said to be _______.