Chemistry Semester II Exam Review
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- solid aerosol
- liquid aerosol
- a These are not true solutions but may take a while to settle out.
- b Fog is an example of what kind of colloid?
- c Soot is an example of what kind of colloid?
- d The luminol test reacts with _____ in the blood for it to glow.
- e What is an example of a common weak acid?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is an example of a common weak base?
- STP in Kelvin and kilopascals is
- An element that loses electrons is said to be _______.
- Diatomic molecules such as O2 has a difference in electronegativity that equals
- The ideal gas law is
5 True/False Questions
oxidized → An element that loses electrons is said to be _______.
look in your notes or online → Fog is an example of what kind of colloid?
titration → When oxidation occurs there will always be a ________ .
mole → A unit that measures the number of molecules, formula units or atoms...
look in your notes or online → Know how to find percent composition of an element in a compound if I give you the formula of the compound. For example find the % composition of Oxygen in water. Answer is 89%.