← Wordly Wise #10 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adj. 1. Growing or living in or on water. 2. Done in or upon water.
- adj. Causing, or capable of causing, death.
- adj. Well behaved; easy to handle.
- adj. 1. Able to move quickly and easily. 2. Showing quickness of thinking; clever.
- v. To keep on becoming less; to grow smaller in number or amount.
5 True/False Questions
avert → v. To say firmly; to declare. ASSERTION n. A firm statement or declaration. ASSERTIVE adj. Self-assured; bold and confident.
monitor → adj. 1. Cheerful; carefree. 2. Not showing proper care; heedless. BLITHELY adv. In a carefree manner.
ponderous → v. To watch closely and frequently; to observe and make note. n. A video screen used to display information.
verge → v. 1. To turn away. 2. To keep from happening.
mutilate → v. v. To hurt or damage by cutting into, cutting off, or cutting out.