← Wordly Wise #10 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- v. 1. To turn away. 2. To keep from happening.
- n. An edge, border, or brink. v. To come close to the edge or border of.
- n. A difficult or dangerous condition or situation.
- adj. 1. Cheerful; carefree. 2. Not showing proper care; heedless. BLITHELY adv. In a carefree manner.
- adj. 1. Without much hope. 2. Cold and dreary; exposed to cold winds and bad weather.
5 True/False Questions
assert → v. To say firmly; to declare. ASSERTION n. A firm statement or declaration. ASSERTIVE adj. Self-assured; bold and confident.
docile → adj. 1. Able to move quickly and easily. 2. Showing quickness of thinking; clever.
nimble → adj. Well behaved; easy to handle.
monitor → v. To watch closely and frequently; to observe and make note. n. A video screen used to display information.
vigilant → v. v. To hurt or damage by cutting into, cutting off, or cutting out.