5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who is the Governor of New York?
- National Socialist Party v. Village of Skokie
- Tinker v. Des Moines
- What is the 2nd Amendment?
- What is the 4th Amendment?
- a FREEDOM OF ASSEMBLY
- b Right to Bear Arms
- c Symbolic Speech: no CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER
- d Andrew Cuomo
- e Unreasonable Search and Seizures
5 Multiple choice questions
- Cruel and Unusual Punishment
- SELF INCRIMINATION, miranda rights
- SEPARATE BUT EQUAL IS OK
- Joe Biden
- NO mandatory prayer or Bible-reading IN PUBLIC SCHOOLs
5 True/False questions
Who is the Speaker of the House? → Andrew Cuomo
Gideon v. Wainwright → OUTLAWED DEATH PENALTY LAWS
Republican Candidates for 2011-2012 → Newt Gingrich, Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul
New Jersey v. TLO → NO mandatory prayer or Bible-reading IN PUBLIC SCHOOLs
Who are New York's Senators? → Charles Schumer, Kirstin Gillibrand