5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Stage 1
(Hodgkin's disease, stages of severity)
- RDW (Red cell distribution width)
- Blood Protein Breakdown
- Folic Acid Deficiency Anemia (Diagnostics)
- a MCV increased, macrocytic, normochromic
serum folate low, cobalamin normal
gastric analysis + for HCl acid
- b Single lymph node region or single extralymphatic site
- c is a calculation of the variation in the size of your RBCs
- d Albumin- 58%, Globulin 38%, Fibrinogen 4%
- e Size
5 Multiple choice questions
- Congential or acquired (-70% idiopathic)
- Dark sticky feces containing partly digested blood.
- Similar to B12 deficiency
GI, dyspepsis, smooth/beefy red tounge
NO neurological symptoms
- Plasma cells infiltrate the bone marrow and destroy bone.
Longevity-2yrs post-diagnosis, avg age 65 men>women
Diagnostic findings: pancytopenia, increased uric acid, calcium, creatinine, + Monoclonal (M) antibody protein & Bence Jones protein
- Vitamin C: citrus fruits, green leafy veggies, strawberries, cantaloupe
5 True/False questions
Purpura → A rash of purple spots on the skin caused by internal bleeding from small blood vessels.
Cromic → Color
(Hodgkin's disease, stages of severity) → Single lymph node region or single extralymphatic site
(Essential Nutrients for RBC production) → B12: Meats,Liver
Folic Acid: green leafy veggies, meat, fish,grains
Leukemia → A small red or purple spot caused by bleeding into the skin.