5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Aplastic Anemia
- Mild Anemia
- Moderate Anemia
- a abnormally small erythrocytes
- b Dyspnea, increased R and P, palpitations, bleeding, epistaxis, melena, purpura, petechiae, ecchymosis, skin pallor
- c 10-14 g/dl
Asymptomatic at rest, symptoms usually follow strenous exertion ex:palpitations, dyspnea
- d abnormally large erythrocytes
- e 6-10 g/dl
Cardiopulmonary symptoms; at rest as well as w/ activity. ex: increased palpitations, dyspnea @ rest, fatigue, etc.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- transport of lipids, bilirubin; has immune function , Constitutes 36% of proteins in the plasma.
- Most common: gastric parietal cells are not secreting intrinsic factor (IF) for B12 absorption in distal ileum.
Other: nutritional deficiency, hereditary defects
- Chemotherapy and stem cell transplant, Ambulation and hydration
Pain management- NSAIDs, Biphonsphonates, Allopurinal
- SPREADS THROUGHOUT BODY
B-lymphocytes (90%) T (10%), disseminated, fever,night sweats, weight loss are uncommon
extranodal-common, histology-many classifications
Lymphoid cancers that do not contain the Reed-Sternberg cell
- (Classic hemophilia) deficiency of factor VIII (80%-Most common)
5 True/False Questions
Other Solutes (found in blood) → hypovolemic shock, lethargy, liver congestion, pallor, worsening chronic jaundice
(Hodgkin's disease, stages of severity) → Single lymph node region or single extralymphatic site
Hemoglobin → measures the amount of oxygen-carrying protein in the blood.
Purpura → A rash of purple spots on the skin caused by internal bleeding from small blood vessels.
Conversion of folic acid, absorption of iron
(Essential Nutrients for RBC production) → Amino acids: eggs, meat, milk, nuts, etc.