5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 410 a.d
- A regular army
- a A person who destroys property.
- b Where Constantine will move the capital to. Later becomes Constantinople.
- c Converted to Christianity and granted Christian freedom. City named Constantinople.
- d They protected Roman interests.
- e When Rome mwas first looted.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Roman emperor who divided the empire in two, to make it easier to rule.
- roman country estates for the wealthy people.
- They began to loot Rome.
- Roman word for family.
- Had absolute power in the household. Could sell his children into what.
5 True/False questions
Dark age → A person who destroys property.
Spartacus and 73 b.c. → Had absolute power in the household. Could sell his children into what.
476 a.d. → When Rome mwas first looted.
Crucified → A form of punishment. 6000 slaves were killed.
Mercenary → A roman writer that didn't approve of the brutal sports.