5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Law and justice
- Dark age
- 410 a.d
- a When Rome mwas first looted.
- b Lost in the fall of Rome.
- c When Rome fell the what began. Law, justice, and learning was lost.
- d A roman writer that didn't approve of the brutal sports.
- e A person who destroys property.
5 Multiple choice questions
- They are treated liked family.
- Had absolute power in the household. Could sell his children into what.
- An arena in ancient Rome. Also shows we're held there.
- Converted to Christianity and granted Christian freedom. City named Constantinople.
- A solider that is getting paid to fight.
5 True/False questions
Gladiators → A person who destroys property.
Fire → Roman word for family.
Crucified → An arena in ancient Rome. Also shows we're held there.
Famila → Roman word for family.
Diocletian → When money has less value.