5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- A regular army
- 410 a.d
- a When money has less value.
- b Roman word for family.
- c A roman writer that didn't approve of the brutal sports.
- d When Rome mwas first looted.
- e They protected Roman interests.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Where Constantine will move the capital to. Later becomes Constantinople.
- Western half of Rome falls.
- A solider that is getting paid to fight.
- A person who destroys property.
- Converted to Christianity and granted Christian freedom. City named Constantinople.
5 True/False Questions
Bread and circuses → Lost in the fall of Rome.
Weak, corrupt rulers → One of the reasons Rome fell.
Household slave → Had absolute power in the household. Could sell his children into what.
Commodus → Marcus Aurelius' son. Wasn't a good ruler. Was said that he was the one that caused Rome to collapse
Diocletian → When money has less value.