5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A regular army
- Father and slavery
- a They protected Roman interests.
- b Roman word for family.
- c Had absolute power in the household. Could sell his children into what.
- d Who's social position depended on the husband's wealth.
- e Roman slaves that fought in the arena.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A form of punishment. 6000 slaves were killed.
- Food and entertainment for the poor. To prevent a revolt.
- Was a constant problem. The poor used open what.
- Western half of Rome falls.
- An arena in ancient Rome. Also shows we're held there.
5 True/False questions
Spartacus and 73 b.c. → Had absolute power in the household. Could sell his children into what.
Household slave → Had absolute power in the household. Could sell his children into what.
410 a.d → When Rome mwas first looted.
Diocletian → Roman emperor who divided the empire in two, to make it easier to rule.
Law and justice → Lost in the fall of Rome.