5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Bread and circuses
- a When money has less value.
- b Marcus Aurelius' son. Wasn't a good ruler. Was said that he was the one that caused Rome to collapse
- c Food and entertainment for the poor. To prevent a revolt.
- d Converted to Christianity and granted Christian freedom. City named Constantinople.
- e Who's social position depended on the husband's wealth.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Roman slaves that fought in the arena.
- They protected Roman interests.
- a gladiator who lead a slave revolt in what year.
- Western half of Rome falls.
- When Rome fell the what began. Law, justice, and learning was lost.
5 True/False Questions
Law and justice → Lost in the fall of Rome.
Villas → roman country estates for the wealthy people.
Circus → An arena in ancient Rome. Also shows we're held there.
Seneca → A roman writer that didn't approve of the brutal sports.
Apartment buildings → Were the poor lived. Made of wood.