5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Household slave
- Weak, corrupt rulers
- a A solider that is getting paid to fight.
- b They are treated liked family.
- c A form of punishment. 6000 slaves were killed.
- d One of the reasons Rome fell.
- e Roman emperor who divided the empire in two, to make it easier to rule.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Had absolute power in the household. Could sell his children into what.
- Where Constantine will move the capital to. Later becomes Constantinople.
- Roman word for family.
- Marcus Aurelius' son. Wasn't a good ruler. Was said that he was the one that caused Rome to collapse
- A roman writer that didn't approve of the brutal sports.
5 True/False Questions
Dark age → When Rome mwas first looted.
Vandals → A person who destroys property.
Bread and circuses → Lost in the fall of Rome.
Constantine → Where Constantine will move the capital to. Later becomes Constantinople.
Apartment buildings → Were the poor lived. Made of wood.