5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Dark age
- 476 a.d.
- 410 a.d
- a roman country estates for the wealthy people.
- b Western half of Rome falls.
- c When Rome mwas first looted.
- d When Rome fell the what began. Law, justice, and learning was lost.
- e Roman emperor who divided the empire in two, to make it easier to rule.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who's social position depended on the husband's wealth.
- Had absolute power in the household. Could sell his children into what.
- They are treated liked family.
- a gladiator who lead a slave revolt in what year.
- Marcus Aurelius' son. Wasn't a good ruler. Was said that he was the one that caused Rome to collapse
5 True/False questions
Fire → Was a constant problem. The poor used open what.
A regular army → They protected Roman interests.
Gladiators → A person who destroys property.
Byzantium → When money has less value.
Mercenary → A solider that is getting paid to fight.