5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a When money has less value.
- b A solider that is getting paid to fight.
- c A person who destroys property.
- d roman country estates for the wealthy people.
- e Converted to Christianity and granted Christian freedom. City named Constantinople.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- They protected Roman interests.
- Roman slaves that fought in the arena.
- Was a constant problem. The poor used open what.
- Were the poor lived. Made of wood.
- Marcus Aurelius' son. Wasn't a good ruler. Was said that he was the one that caused Rome to collapse
5 True/False Questions
Crucified → A form of punishment. 6000 slaves were killed.
Father and slavery → They are treated liked family.
Spartacus and 73 b.c. → Had absolute power in the household. Could sell his children into what.
Circus → roman country estates for the wealthy people.
410 a.d → When Rome mwas first looted.