5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Bread and circuses
- Spartacus and 73 b.c.
- Apartment buildings
- a An arena in ancient Rome. Also shows we're held there.
- b roman country estates for the wealthy people.
- c a gladiator who lead a slave revolt in what year.
- d Were the poor lived. Made of wood.
- e Food and entertainment for the poor. To prevent a revolt.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- One of the reasons Rome fell.
- Roman emperor who divided the empire in two, to make it easier to rule.
- Converted to Christianity and granted Christian freedom. City named Constantinople.
- They began to loot Rome.
- A solider that is getting paid to fight.
5 True/False Questions
Byzantium → Where Constantine will move the capital to. Later becomes Constantinople.
Commodus → Marcus Aurelius' son. Wasn't a good ruler. Was said that he was the one that caused Rome to collapse
Dark age → When Rome fell the what began. Law, justice, and learning was lost.
Gladiators → A person who destroys property.
Household slave → They are treated liked family.