5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Household slave
- Weak, corrupt rulers
- a Marcus Aurelius' son. Wasn't a good ruler. Was said that he was the one that caused Rome to collapse
- b An arena in ancient Rome. Also shows we're held there.
- c They are treated liked family.
- d One of the reasons Rome fell.
- e Roman slaves that fought in the arena.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Lost in the fall of Rome.
- A roman writer that didn't approve of the brutal sports.
- Who's social position depended on the husband's wealth.
- A person who destroys property.
- a gladiator who lead a slave revolt in what year.
5 True/False questions
Apartment buildings → Were the poor lived. Made of wood.
Constantine → Where Constantine will move the capital to. Later becomes Constantinople.
Fire → An arena in ancient Rome. Also shows we're held there.
Inflation → Roman emperor who divided the empire in two, to make it easier to rule.
Dark age → When Rome fell the what began. Law, justice, and learning was lost.