5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Bread and circuses
- Weak, corrupt rulers
- a Food and entertainment for the poor. To prevent a revolt.
- b When money has less value.
- c A solider that is getting paid to fight.
- d Who's social position depended on the husband's wealth.
- e One of the reasons Rome fell.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Roman word for family.
- They protected Roman interests.
- Western half of Rome falls.
- Roman slaves that fought in the arena.
- A roman writer that didn't approve of the brutal sports.
5 True/False Questions
Constantine → Where Constantine will move the capital to. Later becomes Constantinople.
Apartment buildings → Were the poor lived. Made of wood.
Father and slavery → Had absolute power in the household. Could sell his children into what.
Vandals → roman country estates for the wealthy people.
Diocletian → Roman emperor who divided the empire in two, to make it easier to rule.