5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Weak, corrupt rulers
- Apartment buildings
- a A form of punishment. 6000 slaves were killed.
- b Were the poor lived. Made of wood.
- c Roman word for family.
- d One of the reasons Rome fell.
- e Marcus Aurelius' son. Wasn't a good ruler. Was said that he was the one that caused Rome to collapse
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- They are treated liked family.
- A roman writer that didn't approve of the brutal sports.
- A solider that is getting paid to fight.
- Roman emperor who divided the empire in two, to make it easier to rule.
- Food and entertainment for the poor. To prevent a revolt.
5 True/False Questions
Law and justice → Lost in the fall of Rome.
Father and slavery → Had absolute power in the household. Could sell his children into what.
Spartacus and 73 b.c. → Had absolute power in the household. Could sell his children into what.
Woman's → Who's social position depended on the husband's wealth.
Circus → Was a constant problem. The poor used open what.