5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A regular army
- Law and justice
- a Converted to Christianity and granted Christian freedom. City named Constantinople.
- b A person who destroys property.
- c When money has less value.
- d Lost in the fall of Rome.
- e They protected Roman interests.
5 Multiple choice questions
- One of the reasons Rome fell.
- Roman slaves that fought in the arena.
- An arena in ancient Rome. Also shows we're held there.
- Roman word for family.
- Was a constant problem. The poor used open what.
5 True/False questions
Germanic tribes → They began to loot Rome.
Bread and circuses → Lost in the fall of Rome.
Apartment buildings → Were the poor lived. Made of wood.
Seneca → A roman writer that didn't approve of the brutal sports.
Dark age → Was a constant problem. The poor used open what.