5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Lend Lease Act
- Conscientious Objectors
- a causing the leaves of trees and other plants to fall off (as by the use of chemicals)
- b lightning war
- c supplying other countries during WWII
- d operation to take back Africa from the Axis powers
- e Person who refuses to enter the military or bear arms due to moral or religious reasons
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the Korean peninsula, fought between 1950 & 1953 which eventually ends in a stalemate
- place of second atomic bombing
- Draft Dodgers Americans who opposed the war and left the US rather than fight
- a region in the central and southern Great Plains where drought and high winds caused much of the soil to blow away. Storm clouds extended hundreds of miles.
- a camouflaged pit filled with razor-sharp stakes that were sometimes poisoned
5 True/False Questions
Richard Nixon → President in favor of 'Vietnamization'. Began pulling American troops out of Vietnam.
Iron Curtain → Winston Churchill's term for the extension of Communist control over Eastern Europe
Affluence → to have a abundance of money, property, and other material good or riches
Elvis Presley → King of Rock 'n' Roll
Bus Boycott → a region in the central and southern Great Plains where drought and high winds caused much of the soil to blow away. Storm clouds extended hundreds of miles.