5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Herbert Hoover
- Franklin Roosevelt
- a Satisfying the demands of Adolf Hitler in an effort to maintain peace and stability. it doesn't work
- b President during the BEGINNING of the Great Depression
- c HOUSE UN-AMERICAN ACTIVITIES COMMITTEE
- d Turning point in war in Europe
- e President of the US for the majority of WWII
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- policy recognizing the possibility that Eastern Europe was already lost to Communism
- OWN YOUR OWN HOME
Live in the SUBURBS
Have more Children
Buy a Car
Shop at a Shopping Center!
- What you should do in case of a nuclear attack...
- the Nazi program of exterminating Jews under Hitler
- supreme court ruled segregation in school was unconstitutional
5 True/False Questions
Baby Boom → a region in the central and southern Great Plains where drought and high winds caused much of the soil to blow away. Storm clouds extended hundreds of miles.
Mussolini → Leader of Italy during WWII
Pearl Harbor → December 7, 1941
Hollywood Ten → who were jailed for refusing to answer congressional questions regarding Communist influence in Hollywood
Sputnik → The first artificial satellite sent into space, launched by the Soviets.