5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tet Offensive
- a make too much of something causing the price to go down
- b National Liberation Front and North Vietnamese forces launched a huge attack on the Vietnamese New Year (Tet), which was defeated after a month of fighting and many thousands of casualties; major defeat for communism, but Americans reacted sharply, with declining approval of LBJ and more anti-war sentiment.
- c City JFK was shot and killed
- d Leader of Italy during WWII
- e The first artificial satellite sent into space, launched by the Soviets.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Leader of Soviet Union during WWII
- The hostile (competitive) yet nonviolent relationship (rivalry) between the Soviet Union and the United States and their respective allies from between 1945 till 1990ish..
- rule requiring men of a certain age to apply to a draft board and possibly fight in war.
- to have a abundance of money, property, and other material good or riches
- place of first atomic bombing
5 True/False questions
blacklist → the Nazi program of exterminating Jews under Hitler
blitzkrieg → List of people who employers agree not hire
Zapruder Film → The first artificial satellite sent into space, launched by the Soviets.
Punji Trap → a camouflaged pit filled with razor-sharp stakes that were sometimes poisoned
Pearl Harbor → December 7, 1941