5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Franklin Roosevelt
- Duck and Cover
- Bus Boycott
- a What you should do in case of a nuclear attack...
- b President of the US for the majority of WWII
- c operation to take back Europe from the Axis powers
- d Rainy season that made fighting in Vietnam very difficult.
- e form of protest in which protesters boycott the buses for over a year.
5 Multiple choice questions
- investing in a risky business in hopes of making a large profit
- 1958 measure designed to improve science and mathematics instruction in schools
- Military alliance formed by Soviet Union with satellite nations in Eastern Europe as a response to NATO
- A prolonged war (1954-1975) between the communist armies of North Vietnam who were supported by the Chinese and the non-communist armies of South Vietnam who were supported by the United States.
- King of Rock 'n' Roll
5 True/False questions
Punji Trap → a camouflaged pit filled with razor-sharp stakes that were sometimes poisoned
NATO → Literary rebels against conformity and consumer culture
Tet Offensive → a herbicide used in the Vietnam War to defoliate forest areas
Buddhist Monks → Communist leader of North Vietnam
Geography of Vietnam → South Vietnamese president that was catholic and strongly opposed communism. His poor leadership and corrupt government spelled doom