5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Gulf of Tonkin Resolution
- Vietnam War
- Agent Orange
- black separatism
- a belief that Black Americans could only improve their lives by forming a separate society
- b 1964 Congressional resolution authorizing President Johnson to take military action in Vietnam
- c first mass production and marketed soft drink, in 1886 created as a cure for headaches. Later part of the Cola-Wars
- d a herbicide used in the Vietnam War to defoliate forest areas
- e A prolonged war (1954-1975) between the communist armies of North Vietnam who were supported by the Chinese and the non-communist armies of South Vietnam who were supported by the United States.
5 Multiple choice questions
- causing the leaves of trees and other plants to fall off (as by the use of chemicals)
- a region in the central and southern Great Plains where drought and high winds caused much of the soil to blow away. Storm clouds extended hundreds of miles.
- place of second atomic bombing
- killed themselves publicly by setting themselves on fire.
5 True/False questions
Dallas → City JFK was shot and killed
Herbert Hoover → President during the BEGINNING of the Great Depression
Baby Boom → a sudden dramatic increase in birthrate in the U.S. from between the late 1940's through the early 1960's
Sputnik → North Atlantic Treaty Organization; an alliance made to defend one another if they were attacked by any other country; US, England, France, Canada, Western European countries
Malcolm X → City JFK was shot and killed