← A&p 4 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Oxytocin & Antiduretic hormone?
- just below the larnyx (voice box)
- Kydneys, swewat glands, and smooth muscle
- Several endocrine glands plus many hormone secreting cells in organs that have functions besides secreting hormones
- a What does the endocrine system consist of?
- b Where is the thyroid gland located?
- c WHat is antidiuretic hormone's other name?
- d WHat is the targets of adh?
- e What are the two hormones which are stored and released by the porsterior pituitary gland?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what are the tergets of oxytocin?
- what does igf stand for?
- Where are receptors located?
- What condition do you have with little secreton of thyroid hormone at birth?
- WHat is prolactins abbreviation?
5 True/False Questions
infundibulum → What condition do you have with too little secretion of thyroid hormone if your an adult?
mimic the action of thyroid-stimulation hormone tsh) → What are the effects does the graves disease have?
anterior pituitary & posterior pituitary → The pituitary gland is divided into two divisions each of wich has two name
signals from the nervous system, chemical changes in the blood & other hormones → What 3 things will regulate hormone secretion?
Gas, Steroid, thyroid hormones → What does sth stand for?