5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Amines, peptides & proteins, Icosanoiden.
- Insulin like growth hormone
- excessive release of a hormone
- a List the three principle classes of water soluble?
- b What condition do you have with too little secretion of thyroid hormone if your an adult?
- c What condition will you have with too much thyroid hormone?
- d what does igf stand for?
- e hypersecretion
5 Multiple choice questions
- How will the release of most hormones occur?
- What is hypothalamus?
- When is oxytocin released?
- What is the general term for hormones which will stimulate the anterior pituitary to realease its hormones?
- What are the oxytocin's effects?
5 True/False questions
Secrete their products into interstitial fluid then the hormones diffuse into blood capillaries & blood carries them thoughout the body → Exocrine glands
an autoimmune disease that → What is graves disease?
the floor & part of the wall of the third vernticle → What function does the hypothalumus perform for the endocrine system?
Oxytocin → What is prolactin target?
Several endocrine glands plus many hormone secreting cells in organs that have functions besides secreting hormones → What does the endocrine system consist of?