5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Human Growth Hormone
- the floor & part of the wall of the third vernticle
- They work together, certain parts of the nervous system stimulate or in hibit the release of hormones by the endocrine system
- a What function does the hypothalumus perform for the endocrine system?
- b What is the general term for hormones which will stimulate the anterior pituitary to realease its hormones?
- c what is the abbreviation for oxytocin?
- d Compare effects of endocrine system with those of nervous system
- e The pituitary gland has another name, what is it?
5 Multiple choice questions
- The receptor on the water soluble will be found where?
- What is prolactin target?
- What are receptors?
- What does ghrh stand for?
- What condition do you have with too little secretion of thyroid hormone if your an adult?
5 True/False questions
Growth hormone inhibiting hormone → What does ghrh stand for?
signals from the nervous system, chemical changes in the blood & other hormones → What 3 things will regulate hormone secretion?
Vasopressin → The pituitary gland has another name, what is it?
Somatotropin, somatotropin hormone → What does sth stand for?
Kydneys, swewat glands, and smooth muscle → hypersecretion