5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The release of most hormones occurs in short bursts with little or no secretion between bursts
- Releaseing and inhibiting hormones synthesized by hypothalamic neurosecretory cells are transported within axons and released at the axon terminals.
- an autoimmune disease that
- Congenital hypothyroidism
- a What condition do you have with little secreton of thyroid hormone at birth?
- b What is the purpose of the hyphyseal portal system?
- c How will the release of most hormones occur?
- d What is graves disease?
- e What is the abbreviation for antidiuretic hormone?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- endocrine glands
- What does the endocrine system consist of?
- WHat is antidiuretic hormone's other name?
- What are the effects of too little secretion of thyroid hormone in an adult
5 True/False Questions
by chemically binding specific protein receptors → How will hormone affect specific cells to perform a function?
Blood vessels, No → WHat is antidiuretic hormone's other name?
Prl → what is the abbreviation for oxytocin?
osmoreceptors activate the hypothalamic neurosecretary cells that synthesize and release → When is antidiuredic hormone released?
Hypophysis → WHat is antidiuretic hormone's other name?