5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Somatotropin, somatotropin hormone
- Several endocrine glands plus many hormone secreting cells in organs that have functions besides secreting hormones
- They work together, certain parts of the nervous system stimulate or in hibit the release of hormones by the endocrine system
- mimic the action of thyroid-stimulation hormone tsh)
- a What is prolactin target?
- b What are the effects does the graves disease have?
- c What does sth stand for?
- d Compare effects of endocrine system with those of nervous system
- e What does the endocrine system consist of?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Exocrine glands
- What are the 3 principle classes of lipid soluble hormones?
- What are the oxytocin's effects?
- The pituitary gland has another name, what is it?
- Where is the thyroid gland located?
5 True/False questions
Human Growth Hormone → What is the general term for hormones which will stimulate the anterior pituitary to realease its hormones?
During delivery of the child birth and after delivery → what are the tergets of oxytocin?
Blood vessels, No → WHat is antidiuretic hormone's other name?
Congenital hypothyroidism → What condition will you have with too much thyroid hormone?
by chemically binding specific protein receptors → Where are receptors located?