5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The mothers uterus and breasts
- Amines, peptides & proteins, Icosanoiden.
- Growth hormone inhibiting hormone
- a What does ghih stand for?
- b WHat is prolactins abbreviation?
- c what are the tergets of oxytocin?
- d List the slak like structure which attaches the pituitary gland to the hypothalamus?
- e List the three principle classes of water soluble?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What are the effects does the graves disease have?
- What 3 things will regulate hormone secretion?
- What is the name of the blood supply which surrounds the hypothalamus and anterior pituitary gland? does this system supply the posterior pituitary gland?
- What are receptors?
5 True/False questions
In the nucleus and sometimes the cytoplasm of the target cell → What function does the hypothalumus perform for the endocrine system?
Several endocrine glands plus many hormone secreting cells in organs that have functions besides secreting hormones → What function does the hypothalumus perform for the endocrine system?
by chemically binding specific protein receptors → How will hormone affect specific cells to perform a function?
Insulin like growth hormone → what does igf stand for?
Hypophyseal fossa on the sella tursica of the sphenoid bone? → Where are receptors located?