5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who was the first king of united Italy?
- Francois II
- Giuseppe Mazzini lead....
- Gustav Courbet
- Who was Charles Darwin?
- a realist painter. The Artist's Studio, Burial at Ornans, Stone Breakers
- b young italy
- c king of Sicily
- d big scientist of the age who sailed around in the Beagle. Found the Galapagos islands.
- e Victor Emmanuel II
5 Multiple choice questions
- Austrian rulers
- Liberty was considered a birthright and parliament adapted to change.
- first Earl of Beaconsfield
- rejection of romantic idealism and subjectivity.
5 True/False questions
Three realist writers → group that understood the power of the press
New realists → rejection of romantic idealism and subjectivity.
Britain has a _________ economy. → showed off modern technology
Who involved Piedmont Sardinia with the Crimean War? → Victor Emmanuel II
Camillo Benso di Cavour → opportunistic politician and realist. wanted to unify Italy and make it a major European power.