5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Who was the first king of united Italy?
- Giuseppe Garibaldi lead....
- Bismark, Cavour and Louis Napoleon understood what political essential?
- Who involved Piedmont Sardinia with the Crimean War?
- Tuscany, Modena, Parma and Romagna rejected their....
- a importance of public opinion
- b Cavour
- c the red shirts
- d Victor Emmanuel II
- e Austrian rulers
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- showed off modern technology
- opportunistic politician and realist. wanted to unify Italy and make it a major European power.
- False. Both failed
- big scientist of the age who sailed around in the Beagle. Found the Galapagos islands.
- Charles Darwin!
5 True/False Questions
Giuseppe Mazzini lead.... → the red shirts
Britain has a _________ economy. → capitalist.
New realists → rejection of romantic idealism and subjectivity.
Realism → group that understood the power of the press
Cavour was a premier under __________ and first minister under his son, ____________. → Victor Emmanuel II