5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Treaty of Plombieres (against the Austrians
- Who rote On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection?
- Giuseppe Mazzini lead....
- Camillo Benso di Cavour
- Bismark, Cavour and Louis Napoleon understood what political essential?
- a Charles Darwin!
- b importance of public opinion
- c Napoleon III and Victor Emmanuel II
- d opportunistic politician and realist. wanted to unify Italy and make it a major European power.
- e young italy
5 Multiple choice questions
- Charles Dickens (Hard Times) Gustave Flaubert (Madame Bovary) Dostoyevsky (Crime and Punishment)
- king of Sicily
- False. Both failed
- classic liberal (free markets) British Prime minister, wanted wealthy to pay for poor, education and military reformer,
5 True/False questions
Giuseppe Garibaldi lead.... → young italy
Who was the first king of united Italy? → big scientist of the age who sailed around in the Beagle. Found the Galapagos islands.
New realists → group that understood the power of the press
Benjamin Disraeli was also the.... → first Earl of Beaconsfield
Who was Charles Darwin? → big scientist of the age who sailed around in the Beagle. Found the Galapagos islands.