5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Benjamin Disraeli
- Treaty of Plombieres (against the Austrians
- William Gladstone
- Giuseppe Garibaldi lead....
- Tuscany, Modena, Parma and Romagna rejected their....
- a the red shirts
- b Napoleon III and Victor Emmanuel II
- c conservative, British prime minister, wanted state intervention for poor, sponsored Factory Act 1875
- d classic liberal (free markets) British Prime minister, wanted wealthy to pay for poor, education and military reformer,
- e Austrian rulers
5 Multiple choice questions
- realist painter. The Artist's Studio, Burial at Ornans, Stone Breakers
- young italy
- showed off modern technology
- Victor Emmanuel II
5 True/False questions
Three realist writers → group that understood the power of the press
Who got to Rome first? → big scientist of the age who sailed around in the Beagle. Found the Galapagos islands.
Francois II → king of Sicily
Bismark, Cavour and Louis Napoleon understood what political essential? → importance of public opinion
Why was Britain successful in changing without revolution? → Victor Emmanuel II