5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Where is double-cropping possible
- What are GMOs
- Where did the Green Revolution begin?
- What are the 2 major crops in areas of intensive subsistence agriculture where wet rice is not dominant?
- Define: Commercial agriculture
- a Mexico
- b wheat, barley
- c S China and Taiwan
- d farming for sale
- e crops modified to be more desirable for human or animal consumption
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Kansas, Colorado, and Oklahoma
- no more than 50
- Middle East
- herefords could not survive winter by open grazing.
5 True/False Questions
Define: Subsistence Agriculture → the reproduction of plants through annual planting of seeds that result in sexual fertilization
What is the most important crop in asia? → Rice
Define: sawah → any plant that is cultivated by people
2 states that are responsible for producing 1/2 of the U.S. cheese → N Dakota, S Dakota, and Montana
Define: Agriculture → Deliberate modification of Earth's surface through cultivation of plants and rearing of animals to obtain food or economic gain.