AP Human Geography - Chapter Ten
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- How long is a swidden used?
- What are GMOs
- 4 items from diary industry
- When did the Green Revolution begin?
- What city is the center for transporting cattle and getting them to market?
- a cheese, milk, yogurt, ice cream....
- b Chicago
- c 3 years or less
- d crops modified to be more desirable for human or animal consumption
- e 1943
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Eli Whitney in 1793
- N Dakota, S Dakota, and Montana
- Turkey, Llama, Alpaca
5 True/False Questions
3 elements of 2nd agricultural revolution → mostly industrialized
Define: Commercial agriculture → the reproduction of plants through annual planting of seeds that result in sexual fertilization
% of Agricultural outputs throughout Western Europe and North America → 20%
% of farmers in LDCs → crops modified to be more desirable for human or animal consumption
Where can you find commercial farming? → LDCs