5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 1. A fruit of the family that includes oranges, lemons, grapefruits and limes.
2. A tree that produces these fruits.
3. Of or relating to these fruits or trees.
- 1. Not concerned about; not caring.
2. Neither very good nor very bad; passable.
- 1. To break up the orderly course of.
2. To interrupt; to bring to a temporary halt.
3. Causing confusion or disorder.
4. A disturbance that interrupts or causes confusion.
- 1. Of or relating to low-level, humble work.
- 1. An unpleasant, cramped and dilapidated place to live.
5 True/False Questions
Toil → 1. An unpleasant, cramped and dilapidated place to live.
Capitulate → 1. To give in; to surrender.
Administer → 1. Enough; sufficient.
Agitate → 1. To give in; to surrender.
Adequate → 1. To disturb or upset.
2. To move with an irregular, fast, or violent action.
3. To stir up interest in and support for a cause.