5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Lake Victoria
- a Which is the largest lake in Africa?
- b In which African country are the native people of Indonesian descent?
- c Which country invaded Afghanistan in 1979?
- d What Baltic state has Talinn as its capital?
- e Which African country separated from Ethiopia in 1993 causing Ethiopia to become landlocked?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Machu Picchu is located in which country?
- Which country has the lowest maximum elevation in the world?
- From what European country did Venezuela declare its independence?
- Which country controls more area of the island of Hispaniola?
- Which Japanese city was the second to be devastated by an atomic bomb?
5 True/False Questions
Iceland → The Nordic Council is composed of Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and what other country?
Namibia → Which country includes Caprivi's Finger?
Galapagos Islands → Where did Charles Darwin observe different types of animals which helped him later develop his theory of natural selection?
Papua New Guinea → Which river forms part of the border between Costa Rica and Nicaragua?
Sucre → La Paz is the administrative capital of Bolivia. What is the constitutional capital?