5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ural Mountains
- United States
- a On a UN relief mission, under the command of the US, 30 U.S. soldiers lost their lives in the course of the conflict and where dragged through the streets of Mogadishu in this country.
- b Which mountain range is the traditional division between Europe and Asia?
- c The world's tallest building is in what country?
- d The Blue Nile and the White Nile combine to form the Nile at which capital city?
- e Which country recently returned control of the Panama Canal to Panama?
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Kashmir region is disputed by India and which other country?
- Transylvania, the home of Count Dracula, is in which country?
- Which country annexed Tibet in 1950?
- Which mountain range runs through Italy?
- The United States mined Baker and Howland Islands in the pacific for what natural resource?
5 True/False questions
Belize → The Rio Hondo forms a boundary between Mexico and which other country?
Norway → Which Pacific island country has a constitutional monarchy?
Finland → The Gulf of Bothnia is located off the coast of which country?
Cuba → Which country is located west of Haiti, Cuba or the Dominican Republic?
Russia → Which city is the capital of the Republic of Ireland?