5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Marshall Islands
- a The ancient city of Carthage can be found in which modern country?
- b A ship sailing from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean through the Panama Canal would mostly travel in which direction?
- c The Kashmir region is disputed by India and which other country?
- d The Bikini Atoll, where the US tested nuclear weapons, is located in which country?
- e Which country is located west of Thailand?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is the only Catholic country in Asia?
- Which country has the highest mountain outside of Central Asia?
- 0 degrees longitude (the Prime Meridian) passes through which 8 countries?
- What is the deepest lake in North America?
- Which is the largest lake in Central America?
5 True/False questions
Pretoria, Cape Town, Bloemfontein → Name South America's capitals.
Tonga → Which country lies between Benin and Ghana?
Eritrea → Which country is the most populous in the world?
Kiribati → Which country attempted to adjust the International Date Lne so that the entire country would have the same day?
Qatar → What is the world's most densely populated island?