5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The name of which Eastern European country means "Black Mountain"?
- b In 1707, England and Wales formally united with which other territory to form Great Britain?
- c Which country is located west of Thailand?
- d What holiday brings a great number of tourists to Rio de Janeiro?
- e Which country is the world's leading banana exporter?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Which is the largest lake in Africa?
- The mouth of which major river is located in Mozambique?
- Which mountain range runs through Austria?
- The International Court of Justice and the headquarters of Europol are located in which European city?
- Which country was formerly known as the New Hebrides before it gained independence from France and the United Kingdom?
5 True/False Questions
Beijing → Which is the only English-speaking country in Central America?
Turkey → Which country is located west of Sweden?
Australia → Which country is the world's leading producer of both bauxite and wool?
Papua New Guinea → What are the natives of Australia called?
Russia → Which city is the capital of the Republic of Ireland?