5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Mount Fuji
- 49 degrees
- a The majority of the border between Canada and the United States runs along which parallel of latitude?
- b What is the world's most visited mountain?
- c Which country is the world's leading banana exporter?
- d The Aswan High Dam controls the flooding of which major river?
- e Which country lies to the west of Austria?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Which country has the highest mountain outside of Central Asia?
- The Maginot Line was built in the 1930s to protect which country's eastern border?
- Residents of this country, whose capital is Bandar Seri Begawan, are mostly Muslims, the ruling sultan is one of the world's richest men and there are no taxes. social services are free.
- Guam is a territory of which country?
- Which is the largest lake in Africa?
5 True/False Questions
Rio de la Plata → On a UN relief mission, under the command of the US, 30 U.S. soldiers lost their lives in the course of the conflict and where dragged through the streets of Mogadishu in this country.
Scotland → The Gulf of Bothnia is located off the coast of which country?
Burma → Which country, along with Colombia, forms the border of North and South America?
Ural Mountains → Which mountain range is the traditional division between Europe and Asia?
Brazil → Which modern country contains most of ancient Mesopotamia?