5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Marshall Islands
- a The Tyrrhenian Sea is surrounded by the territory of which country?
- b Which country was formerly known as the New Hebrides before it gained independence from France and the United Kingdom?
- c Which country controls Western Sahara?
- d The Bikini Atoll, where the US tested nuclear weapons, is located in which country?
- e Which country has the highest mountain outside of Central Asia?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is the world's most densely populated island?
- Which country claims to be Europe's oldest republic?
- Which country is divided into Turkish and Greek sectors with United Nations peace-keeping forces monitoring a cease-fire line?
- The statue "Christ the Redeemer" stands overlooking which Brazilian city?
- What is the longest river in Europe?
5 True/False Questions
Australia → The Sakhalin Peninsula is part of which country?
The Hague → If you travel east from Slovakia, which country will you enter?
Ural Mountains → Japan has yet to sign a peace treaty ending WWII with Russia because Russia has refused to return which islands to Japan?
Laos → What is the world's most densely populated island?
Bahrain → Which island country can you drive to from Saudi Arabia?