5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Papua New Guinea
- German, French, Italian, Romansch
- Marshall Islands
- a The first major city in the Western Hemisphere was located in which country?
- b What is the world's most densely populated island?
- c Bougainville and the Bismarck Archipelago are controlled by which country?
- d The Bikini Atoll, where the US tested nuclear weapons, is located in which country?
- e What are the 4 official languages of Switzerland?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is the most commonly spoken language in the world?
- The Rio Hondo forms a boundary between Mexico and which other country?
- The name of which Eastern European country means "Black Mountain"?
- Machu Picchu is located in which country?
- Which country relies more on nuclear power -- France or Romania?
5 True/False Questions
Equatorial Guinea → The Coral Sea is located between Australia and which other country?
Howland Island → The Bikini Atoll, where the US tested nuclear weapons, is located in which country?
Gulf of Mexico → What is the world's largest gulf?
Quebec → The world's tallest building is in what country?
Cuba → Which country is located west of Haiti, Cuba or the Dominican Republic?