5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Howland Island
- a In which South African country can you find the Makgadikgadi Salt Pans, home to many flamingos?
- b Which is the only English-speaking country in Central America?
- c What are the natives of Australia called?
- d Amelia Earhart was on her way to which island in the Pacific when she disappeared?
- e What Baltic state has Talinn as its capital?
5 Multiple choice questions
- The ancient city of Carthage can be found in which modern country?
- The Gulf of Aden is bordered by Somalia and what other country?
- Which country lies completely within South Africa?
- Which continent contains the most countries?
- The sacred Muslim city of Mecca can be found in which country?
5 True/False questions
Danube → Which river touches more countries (10) than any other?
Australia → Which country controls the European enclave of Kalingrad?
Mediterranean Sea → The Barbary Coast of Africa is located along which body of water?
Cape Morris Jessup → Where did Charles Darwin observe different types of animals which helped him later develop his theory of natural selection?
La Paz → What is the highest capital city in the world?