5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Black Forest
- La Paz
- a The source of the Danube River can be found in which forest?
- b Which African country separated from Ethiopia in 1993 causing Ethiopia to become landlocked?
- c What is the highest capital city in the world?
- d Manila, the capital of the Philippines, is located on which island?
- e Which country has the highest per capita income?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is the smallest autonomous state in the world?
- Which country attempted to adjust the International Date Lne so that the entire country would have the same day?
- From what European country did Venezuela declare its independence?
- Which mountain range runs through Italy?
- Gibraltar is controlled by which country?
5 True/False questions
Estonia → What Baltic state has Talinn as its capital?
Peru → Machu Picchu is located in which country?
Portugal → Brazil was formerly a colony of what European country?
Andorra → What is the longest river in Europe?
Lake Tanganyika → Which is the longest freshwater lake in the world?