5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Lake Volta is located in which African country?
- b Which country lies completely within South Africa?
- c Located within Tanzania, which is Africa's tallest mountain?
- d Which country gained independence from Brazil in 1825?
- e What is the only Catholic country in Asia?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which mountain range runs through Italy?
- The world's southernmost city, Ushuaia, is located in which country?
- What is the world's most visited mountain?
- What country is the world's second most populous and leads the world in tea production?
- Which country has the highest per capita income?
5 True/False questions
Cuba, Hispaniola, Puerto Rico, Jamaica → Name the 4 islands that make up the Greater Antilles.
Australia → Which country is the world's leading producer of both bauxite and wool?
Turkey → Which country includes Anatolia?
The Black Forest → The source of the Danube River can be found in which forest?
Tunisia → The Sakhalin Peninsula is part of which country?