← Geography Bee Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Rio de Janeiro
- a Lake Volta is located in which African country?
- b The statue "Christ the Redeemer" stands overlooking which Brazilian city?
- c Suriname was formerly a colony of which European country?
- d Which country is located west of Sweden?
- e East Timor recently gained independence from what country?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Myanmar was fomerly known by what name?
- The Rub' al Khali (or Empty Quarter) is located within which country?
- What Baltic state has Talinn as its capital?
- Brazil was formerly a colony of what European country?
- Which capital city is east of Warsaw, Prague or Minsk?
5 True/False Questions
Dublin → Which city is the capital of the Republic of Ireland?
Lesotho → Which country has the world's highest minimum elevation?
Botswana → In which South African country can you find the Makgadikgadi Salt Pans, home to many flamingos?
Gambia → What is the largest desert in the world?
Myanmar → What is the most commonly spoken language in the world?