5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What did Celeborn furnish the company with for the next part of their journey?
- Who was the first to look into the mirror and what did he see?
- What did the elves love to call Gandalf?
- What did the company realize about Lady Galadriel's gaze as they later talked about it?
- What happened when Frodo mentioned that he'd like to see the Lady of the Elves again before leaving?
- a Pilgrim Grey
- b Light weight boats
- c As they spoke, she was approaching
- d Sam. He saw evil things happening in the Shire
- e She seemed to be offering them a choice as an alternative to going on the quest, possibly a test
5 Multiple choice questions
- Legolas and Gimli
- A Great Swan
- Gifts of food and clothing
- See reminded him that he wanted to see Elvin magic before leaving.
5 True/False questions
What clothing was given to the Company? → Hoods and cloaks which blended into various backgrounds,
that seemed to have magical properties.
Who was the second one to look into the mirror and what did he see? → Sam. He saw evil things happening in the Shire
In what ways did Lady Galadriel say that Frodo had grown keener since having the One Ring? → I pass the test now I'll diminish into the West.
What did Lady Galadriel say after the experience with the One Ring? → See reminded him that he wanted to see Elvin magic before leaving.
Nenya, the Ring of Adamant? → The magic in the ring she has, which sustains the Elvin land of Lothlorien would also be destroyed causing the land to fade away. They would have to leave forever into the West.