5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who were the first two of the Company to travel to the meeting hall?
- What was Lady Galadriel in possession of?
- How did Lady Galadriel temp Sam into looking into the mirror?
- What was Sam's reaction to the gaze of the Lady Galadriel?
- What did the Company see as they went down the river?
- a See reminded him that he wanted to see Elvin magic before leaving.
- b A Great Swan
- c Frodo and Legolas
- d Nenya, the Ring of Adamant
- e He blushed
5 Multiple choice questions
- He saw the eye and noticed the ring on her finger
- Gifts of food and clothing
- Pilgrim Grey
- She seemed to be offering them a choice as an alternative to going on the quest, possibly a test
5 True/False questions
What was the Company's final response to leaving Lothlorien? → They cried
Who was the second one to look into the mirror and what did he see? → Sam. He saw evil things happening in the Shire
Who was waiting to meet the company in the building at the top of the great mallorn tree? → Celeborn and Galadriel
What was placed in the boats, for the Company that alleviated Sam's worries? → rope
What happened when Frodo offered the One Ring to Lady Galadriel? → She talked about how she would replace the Dark lord and come a beautiful and terrible ruler. She grew tall and transformed. Then she went back to normal.