5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What did the Company see as they went down the river?
- Who was the first to look into the mirror and what did he see?
- In what ways did Lady Galadriel say that Frodo had grown keener since having the One Ring?
- What gifts were given to Aragorn?
- What was Lady Galadriel in possession of?
- a Sam. He saw evil things happening in the Shire
- b Nenya, the Ring of Adamant
- c A Great Swan
- d He saw the eye and noticed the ring on her finger
- e A sheath for his sword and a Elfstone brooch named Elessar
5 Multiple choice questions
- Hoods and cloaks which blended into various backgrounds,
that seemed to have magical properties.
- She talked about how she would replace the Dark lord and come a beautiful and terrible ruler. She grew tall and transformed. Then she went back to normal.
- Pilgrim Grey
- Songs of lamentation for Gandalf
- She seemed to be offering them a choice as an alternative to going on the quest, possibly a test
5 True/False questions
What happened when Frodo mentioned that he'd like to see the Lady of the Elves again before leaving? → She talked about how she would replace the Dark lord and come a beautiful and terrible ruler. She grew tall and transformed. Then she went back to normal.
What did the elves bring the Company as they prepared to leave? → Pilgrim Grey
Who was the second one to look into the mirror and what did he see? → Frodo. First he saw a figure shaped like a wizard dressed in white with a white staff. Second and briefly, he saw Bilbo walking restlessly, then a light that was the sea, a tall ship with torn sails, white fortress with seven towers, a ship with black sails. Lastly, The Eye
What was the name of the strengthening bread given by the elves? → lembas
How did the elves respond when Aragorn told them of Gandalf's fate in the Mines of Moria? → Gifts of food and clothing