5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- In what ways did Lady Galadriel say that Frodo had grown keener since having the One Ring?
- What was Sam's reaction to the gaze of the Lady Galadriel?
- What two possible courses of action was Aragorn torn between?
- What happened when Frodo offered the One Ring to Lady Galadriel?
- How did the elves respond when Aragorn told them of Gandalf's fate in the Mines of Moria?
- a Going to Minas Tirith to help deliver
Gondor or to continue his journey to Mordor.
- b He saw the eye and noticed the ring on her finger
- c He blushed
- d She talked about how she would replace the Dark lord and come a beautiful and terrible ruler. She grew tall and transformed. Then she went back to normal.
- e They all cried aloud with grief and amazement
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Songs of lamentation for Gandalf
- Frodo and Legolas
- A sheath for his sword and a Elfstone brooch named Elessar
- Celeborn and Galadriel
- Legolas and Gimli
5 True/False Questions
Who was the first to look into the mirror and what did he see? → Frodo. First he saw a figure shaped like a wizard dressed in white with a white staff. Second and briefly, he saw Bilbo walking restlessly, then a light that was the sea, a tall ship with torn sails, white fortress with seven towers, a ship with black sails. Lastly, The Eye
Who was the second one to look into the mirror and what did he see? → Sam. He saw evil things happening in the Shire
What clothing was given to the Company? → Hoods and cloaks which blended into various backgrounds,
that seemed to have magical properties.
Where did the Lady Galadriel take Frodo and Sam? → To the Mirror of Galadriel
What did the company realize about Lady Galadriel's gaze as they later talked about it? → She seemed to be offering them a choice as an alternative to going on the quest, possibly a test