5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What did Lady Galadriel say after the experience with the One Ring?
- Who was the first to look into the mirror and what did he see?
- Where did the Lady Galadriel take Frodo and Sam?
- What was Lady Galadriel in possession of?
- As the Company stayed in the land, what did they hear the elves singing?
- a Songs of lamentation for Gandalf
- b Nenya, the Ring of Adamant
- c To the Mirror of Galadriel
- d I pass the test now I'll diminish into the West.
- e Sam. He saw evil things happening in the Shire
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Pilgrim Grey
- A boat in which sat Celeborn and Galadriel
- Legolas and Gimli
- Hoods and cloaks which blended into various backgrounds,
that seemed to have magical properties.
5 True/False Questions
How did Lady Galadriel temp Sam into looking into the mirror? → I pass the test now I'll diminish into the West.
What was the Company's final response to leaving Lothlorien? → A Great Swan
Who was the second one to look into the mirror and what did he see? → Sam. He saw evil things happening in the Shire
Nenya, the Ring of Adamant? → The magic in the ring she has, which sustains the Elvin land of Lothlorien would also be destroyed causing the land to fade away. They would have to leave forever into the West.
What was placed in the boats, for the Company that alleviated Sam's worries? → Gifts of food and clothing