5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which two of the Fellowship had become fast friends?
- Who were the first two of the Company to travel to the meeting hall?
- What two possible courses of action was Aragorn torn between?
- In what ways did Lady Galadriel say that Frodo had grown keener since having the One Ring?
- 11. What was given to the other members of the Company by Galadriel?
- a Frodo and Legolas
- b He saw the eye and noticed the ring on her finger
- c Going to Minas Tirith to help deliver
Gondor or to continue his journey to Mordor.
- d Legolas and Gimli
- e Boromir, a belt of gold, to
Merry and Pippin silver belts with golden flower clasps, to Legolas, an Elvin bow, to Sam, a box of
Lothlorien soil, to Gimli, three strands of her hair, and to Frodo, a small crystal phial containing the light
of Earindil's star
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To the Mirror of Galadriel
- The magic in the ring she has, which sustains the Elvin land of Lothlorien would also be destroyed causing the land to fade away. They would have to leave forever into the West.
- Songs of lamentation for Gandalf
- As they spoke, she was approaching
5 True/False Questions
Who was the second one to look into the mirror and what did he see? → Frodo. First he saw a figure shaped like a wizard dressed in white with a white staff. Second and briefly, he saw Bilbo walking restlessly, then a light that was the sea, a tall ship with torn sails, white fortress with seven towers, a ship with black sails. Lastly, The Eye
What did the elves bring the Company as they prepared to leave? → Gifts of food and clothing
Who was the first to look into the mirror and what did he see? → Sam. He saw evil things happening in the Shire
What was the Company's final response to leaving Lothlorien? → A Great Swan
What did Lady Galadriel say after the experience with the One Ring? → I pass the test now I'll diminish into the West.