5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What was Lady Galadriel in possession of?
- Which two of the Fellowship had become fast friends?
- Who was waiting to meet the company in the building at the top of the great mallorn tree?
- What did Lady Galadriel say after the experience with the One Ring?
- What was the Company's final response to leaving Lothlorien?
- a Legolas and Gimli
- b They cried
- c Nenya, the Ring of Adamant
- d I pass the test now I'll diminish into the West.
- e Celeborn and Galadriel
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Gifts of food and clothing
- He blushed
- Frodo and Legolas
- Frodo. First he saw a figure shaped like a wizard dressed in white with a white staff. Second and briefly, he saw Bilbo walking restlessly, then a light that was the sea, a tall ship with torn sails, white fortress with seven towers, a ship with black sails. Lastly, The Eye
5 True/False Questions
What happened when Frodo mentioned that he'd like to see the Lady of the Elves again before leaving? → She talked about how she would replace the Dark lord and come a beautiful and terrible ruler. She grew tall and transformed. Then she went back to normal.
11. What was given to the other members of the Company by Galadriel? → Boromir, a belt of gold, to
Merry and Pippin silver belts with golden flower clasps, to Legolas, an Elvin bow, to Sam, a box of
Lothlorien soil, to Gimli, three strands of her hair, and to Frodo, a small crystal phial containing the light
of Earindil's star
What clothing was given to the Company? → A sheath for his sword and a Elfstone brooch named Elessar
What did the Company see as they went down the river? → A Great Swan
What did Celeborn furnish the company with for the next part of their journey? → Light weight boats