5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What was the name of the strengthening bread given by the elves?
- What happened when Frodo offered the One Ring to Lady Galadriel?
- What happened when Frodo mentioned that he'd like to see the Lady of the Elves again before leaving?
- In what ways did Lady Galadriel say that Frodo had grown keener since having the One Ring?
- What gifts were given to Aragorn?
- a lembas
- b She talked about how she would replace the Dark lord and come a beautiful and terrible ruler. She grew tall and transformed. Then she went back to normal.
- c He saw the eye and noticed the ring on her finger
- d As they spoke, she was approaching
- e A sheath for his sword and a Elfstone brooch named Elessar
5 Multiple choice questions
- Sam. He saw evil things happening in the Shire
- Celeborn and Galadriel
- Nenya, the Ring of Adamant
- Frodo and Legolas
- Going to Minas Tirith to help deliver
Gondor or to continue his journey to Mordor.
5 True/False questions
What was the Company's final response to leaving Lothlorien? → A Great Swan
As the Company stayed in the land, what did they hear the elves singing? → A Great Swan
How did Lady Galadriel temp Sam into looking into the mirror? → See reminded him that he wanted to see Elvin magic before leaving.
How did the elves respond when Aragorn told them of Gandalf's fate in the Mines of Moria? → Gifts of food and clothing
Who was the second one to look into the mirror and what did he see? → Sam. He saw evil things happening in the Shire