5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What did the company realize about Lady Galadriel's gaze as they later talked about it?
- In what ways did Lady Galadriel say that Frodo had grown keener since having the One Ring?
- 11. What was given to the other members of the Company by Galadriel?
- What clothing was given to the Company?
- What was Lady Galadriel in possession of?
- a She seemed to be offering them a choice as an alternative to going on the quest, possibly a test
- b Hoods and cloaks which blended into various backgrounds,
that seemed to have magical properties.
- c Boromir, a belt of gold, to
Merry and Pippin silver belts with golden flower clasps, to Legolas, an Elvin bow, to Sam, a box of
Lothlorien soil, to Gimli, three strands of her hair, and to Frodo, a small crystal phial containing the light
of Earindil's star
- d He saw the eye and noticed the ring on her finger
- e Nenya, the Ring of Adamant
5 Multiple choice questions
- A sheath for his sword and a Elfstone brooch named Elessar
- Sam. He saw evil things happening in the Shire
- Celeborn and Galadriel
- A boat in which sat Celeborn and Galadriel
- They all cried aloud with grief and amazement
5 True/False questions
Who was the second one to look into the mirror and what did he see? → Sam. He saw evil things happening in the Shire
What did the elves love to call Gandalf? → Pilgrim Grey
Who were the first two of the Company to travel to the meeting hall? → Gifts of food and clothing
As the Company stayed in the land, what did they hear the elves singing? → A Great Swan
What was Sam's reaction to the gaze of the Lady Galadriel? → He blushed