5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What happened when Frodo mentioned that he'd like to see the Lady of the Elves again before leaving?
- In what ways did Lady Galadriel say that Frodo had grown keener since having the One Ring?
- Who was waiting to meet the company in the building at the top of the great mallorn tree?
- Who were the first two of the Company to travel to the meeting hall?
- What was placed in the boats, for the Company that alleviated Sam's worries?
- a Celeborn and Galadriel
- b rope
- c Frodo and Legolas
- d He saw the eye and noticed the ring on her finger
- e As they spoke, she was approaching
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A Great Swan
- The magic in the ring she has, which sustains the Elvin land of Lothlorien would also be destroyed causing the land to fade away. They would have to leave forever into the West.
- Songs of lamentation for Gandalf
- Hoods and cloaks which blended into various backgrounds,
that seemed to have magical properties.
5 True/False Questions
What did the company realize about Lady Galadriel's gaze as they later talked about it? → A Great Swan
What did the elves bring the Company as they prepared to leave? → Pilgrim Grey
Where did the Lady Galadriel take Frodo and Sam? → To the Mirror of Galadriel
What gifts were given to Aragorn? → A boat in which sat Celeborn and Galadriel
What did Lady Galadriel say after the experience with the One Ring? → I pass the test now I'll diminish into the West.