5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What clothing was given to the Company?
- What did the elves bring the Company as they prepared to leave?
- What was placed in the boats, for the Company that alleviated Sam's worries?
- Nenya, the Ring of Adamant?
- What was the name of the strengthening bread given by the elves?
- a rope
- b The magic in the ring she has, which sustains the Elvin land of Lothlorien would also be destroyed causing the land to fade away. They would have to leave forever into the West.
- c Hoods and cloaks which blended into various backgrounds,
that seemed to have magical properties.
- d lembas
- e Gifts of food and clothing
5 Multiple choice questions
- She talked about how she would replace the Dark lord and come a beautiful and terrible ruler. She grew tall and transformed. Then she went back to normal.
- Boromir, a belt of gold, to
Merry and Pippin silver belts with golden flower clasps, to Legolas, an Elvin bow, to Sam, a box of
Lothlorien soil, to Gimli, three strands of her hair, and to Frodo, a small crystal phial containing the light
of Earindil's star
- As they spoke, she was approaching
- To the Mirror of Galadriel
- Frodo and Legolas
5 True/False questions
How did Lady Galadriel temp Sam into looking into the mirror? → I pass the test now I'll diminish into the West.
Who was the first to look into the mirror and what did he see? → Sam. He saw evil things happening in the Shire
In what ways did Lady Galadriel say that Frodo had grown keener since having the One Ring? → He saw the eye and noticed the ring on her finger
What did Lady Galadriel say after the experience with the One Ring? → See reminded him that he wanted to see Elvin magic before leaving.
What two possible courses of action was Aragorn torn between? → Going to Minas Tirith to help deliver
Gondor or to continue his journey to Mordor.