5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What was placed in the boats, for the Company that alleviated Sam's worries?
- What did the Company see as they went down the river?
- Who was waiting to meet the company in the building at the top of the great mallorn tree?
- What was the name of the strengthening bread given by the elves?
- Where did the Lady Galadriel take Frodo and Sam?
- a lembas
- b Celeborn and Galadriel
- c rope
- d A Great Swan
- e To the Mirror of Galadriel
5 Multiple choice questions
- Frodo. First he saw a figure shaped like a wizard dressed in white with a white staff. Second and briefly, he saw Bilbo walking restlessly, then a light that was the sea, a tall ship with torn sails, white fortress with seven towers, a ship with black sails. Lastly, The Eye
- Legolas and Gimli
- I pass the test now I'll diminish into the West.
- He saw the eye and noticed the ring on her finger
- She talked about how she would replace the Dark lord and come a beautiful and terrible ruler. She grew tall and transformed. Then she went back to normal.
5 True/False questions
What clothing was given to the Company? → A sheath for his sword and a Elfstone brooch named Elessar
What gifts were given to Aragorn? → A boat in which sat Celeborn and Galadriel
What was the Company's final response to leaving Lothlorien? → They cried
What was Lady Galadriel in possession of? → A boat in which sat Celeborn and Galadriel
How did the elves respond when Aragorn told them of Gandalf's fate in the Mines of Moria? → They all cried aloud with grief and amazement