5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- As the Company stayed in the land, what did they hear the elves singing?
- Who was the second one to look into the mirror and what did he see?
- What did the Company see as they went down the river?
- What did the elves bring the Company as they prepared to leave?
- Which two of the Fellowship had become fast friends?
- a Frodo. First he saw a figure shaped like a wizard dressed in white with a white staff. Second and briefly, he saw Bilbo walking restlessly, then a light that was the sea, a tall ship with torn sails, white fortress with seven towers, a ship with black sails. Lastly, The Eye
- b Legolas and Gimli
- c Gifts of food and clothing
- d A Great Swan
- e Songs of lamentation for Gandalf
5 Multiple choice questions
- He blushed
- As they spoke, she was approaching
- The magic in the ring she has, which sustains the Elvin land of Lothlorien would also be destroyed causing the land to fade away. They would have to leave forever into the West.
- See reminded him that he wanted to see Elvin magic before leaving.
- She talked about how she would replace the Dark lord and come a beautiful and terrible ruler. She grew tall and transformed. Then she went back to normal.
5 True/False questions
What did the company realize about Lady Galadriel's gaze as they later talked about it? → A Great Swan
What was placed in the boats, for the Company that alleviated Sam's worries? → rope
What clothing was given to the Company? → Hoods and cloaks which blended into various backgrounds,
that seemed to have magical properties.
Who were the first two of the Company to travel to the meeting hall? → Frodo and Legolas
What two possible courses of action was Aragorn torn between? → Going to Minas Tirith to help deliver
Gondor or to continue his journey to Mordor.