5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- These three steps help to (insert six words). 1. Accept you can't be perfect. 2. Take pride in the things you do well. 3. Don't focus on your mistakes
- What causes of stress do you NOT have control over?
- Two things you can use/do to change your thinking are?
- Define: relaxation
- What personality: "Copes with stressors by ignoring them. Misses opportunities for learning and achievement. May become bored and unchallenged. May have difficulty facing challenges. Less likely to develop stress-related illnesses."
- a break the perfectionist cycle and reduce stress
- b natural disasters, major life changes
- c the mind and body are at rest, not actively responding to stressors
- d avoid negative thinking, use humor
- e Type B
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- rushed and competitive
- increase resilience
- time management
- focus on the negatives in the situation; feel threatened
- physical activity, relaxation, biofeedback
5 True/False Questions
Define: perfectionist → accepts nothing less than excellence
What are two techniques to control stress? → time management and mental rehearsal
Define: biofeedback → learn to control one or more body functions by monitoring body's response
What personality type "Wants to acheive the most they can in as little as possible. Their desire to succeed drives them to accomplishg goals. Sets high standards; becomes angry/hostile if falls short." → Type A
One way that prolonged stress can increase the risk of heart disease is by: (just type the letter)...A) causing muscles to tense...B) lowering the heart rate....C) lowering blood presure....D) damaging blood vessels → time management and mental rehearsal