5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a conversation
- b proper behavior or conduct
- c to subtract.
- d noisy, violent
- e to spread something (like a secret)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- repetiton of the same sounds
- to crouch back in fear
- to trick
- random. all over the place (like having all different types of music on an ipod)
- comparing 2 things that are not alike
5 True/False Questions
fallacy → not true. false. lie.
bizarre → very strange or odd
chronology → order of events. sequence of events.
aspire → to be willing to do something that one considers beneath one's dignity
deign → to have a great ambition