alll 100 in the 100 words every high school freshman should know 1-33
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a a method of concealing or hiding military troops
- b showing great excitment or interest
- c depression
- d repetiton of the same sounds
- e a statue some people use to "scare bad sprits away"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- noisy, violent
- math matic symbol for multipling a number by itself as many times the little number says (example: 3⁴ , 2⁵, 6⁷)
- to be willing to do something that one considers beneath one's dignity
- not true. false. lie.
- cone shape.
5 True/False Questions
cower → to be willing to do something that one considers beneath one's dignity
heritage → tradition. something pasted down.
hieroglyphic → random. all over the place (like having all different types of music on an ipod)
boycott → to refuse to use or buy from
bamboozle → to trick