5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Merlyn's owl is named:
- Arthur beleived the geese were more peaceful than the ants. True or False?
- Arthur was also referred to as:
- Who does Arthur ask Merlyn to give an adventure to?
- While hunting, what terrible thing did King Pellinore discover?
- a His questing beast hurt and prone in a clearing
- b True
- c The Wart
- d Kay
- e Archimedes
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Wat, Dog Boy, Friar Tuck; Morgan Le Fay
- Robin Wood and his followers
- An owl; it was not as a merlin in the mews because there he didn't ever FLY...he experiences flight with Archimedes as an owl
- Sir Ector
5 True/False Questions
What did Arthur feel obliged to find in the forest after it got away from him? → Robin Wood and his followers
After leaving Morgan Le Fay's castle, what chased out Arthur and Kay? Who stopped it, and how? → A griffin; Kay stopped it by shooting it with a bow and arrow
What was the name of the dog that Arthur liked? → Cavall
Who were deuling in the forest → T.H. White
What did Arthur have to do in order to prove himself in the Mews? → Fly up and sit perched by Cully while the bell rang three times