5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Fog Lamps
- Brakes Required
- Auxiliary Driving Lamps
- Maximum width of vehicle
- a ~16-42 inches in height.
- b ~MV, trailer, semitrailer, pole trailer, or combination of those vehicles required to be equipped with brakes.
- c ~102 inches.
~Passenger vehicle may not carry a load extending more than 3 inches beyond the left side line of fenders or more than 6 inches beyond the right side line of fenders.
- d ~12-30 inches in height.
5 Multiple choice questions
- ~25% transmission or not more than 25% reflectance. Not extend downward beyond the AS-1 line or more than 5 inches from the top of the windshield.
- ~14 feet - vehicle and its load.
- Inspection Certificates enforceable after fifth (5th) day of expiration if motor vehicle is registered in Texas.
~15-60 inches in height.
- ~Front Safety belts if safety belt anchorages were part of manufacturer's original equipment.
5 True/False questions
Vehicles and Equipment Subject to Inspection → ~Red flags.
~Flags at least 12 inches square.
~At least 4 feet beyond the bed or body of the vehicle.
~Loads beyond the sides or more than 4 feet beyond the vehicle's rear shall display red flags.
Lighting Equipment on Projected Loads → ~Motorcycle may not be operated at any time unless at least one head lamp on the motorcycle is illuminated unless motorcycle manufactured before year model 1975.
Turn Signal lamps → ~Front:white or amber or color between white and amber; Rear:red or amber or color between red and amber.
Multiple-Beam Lighting → ~Operator must select lowermost distribution of light or composite light when approaching oncoming vehicle within 500 feet; or approaching vehicle from behind within 300 feet.
Stop lamps → ~12-30 inches in height.