5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Muffler Required
- Auxiliary Driving Lamps
- Turn Signal lamps
- Vehicles and Equipment Subject to Inspection
- Multiple-Beam Lighting
- a ~MV, trailer, semitrailer, pole trailer, or mobile home registered in Texas.
~Moped is subject to inspection in the same manner as a motorcycle except only the brakes, headlamps, rear lamps, and reflectors must comply with standards prescribed by 547.408 and 547.801.
- b ~16-42 inches in height.
- c ~Shall be equipped with a muffler in good working condition that continuously operates to prevent excessive or unusual noise.
- d ~Front:white or amber or color between white and amber; Rear:red or amber or color between red and amber.
- e ~Operator must select lowermost distribution of light or composite light when approaching oncoming vehicle within 500 feet; or approaching vehicle from behind within 300 feet.
5 Multiple choice questions
~15-60 inches in height.
- ~59 feet - semitrailer operated in a truck-tractor and semitractor combination.
~28.5 feet - semitrailer or trailer operated in a truck-tractor, semitrailer, trailer combination.
- ~MV's year model 1948 or later other than motorcycle or motor driven cycles shall be equipped with a beam indicator lighted only when uppermost distribution of light is in use.
- ~Red flags.
~Flags at least 12 inches square.
~At least 4 feet beyond the bed or body of the vehicle.
~Loads beyond the sides or more than 4 feet beyond the vehicle's rear shall display red flags.
- ~backup lamps emit light only when the vehicle is not moving forward
5 True/False questions
Safety Belts Required → ~Front Safety belts if safety belt anchorages were part of manufacturer's original equipment.
Tail lamps → ~backup lamps emit light only when the vehicle is not moving forward
Vehicles and Equipment Subject to Inspection → ~& warning devices; mirrors; windshield wipers; sun screening devices unless except by 547.601; tax decal if required by 548.104 (d)(1); exhaust system; exhuast emission system; fuel tank cap; emissions control equipment.
Maximum Height → ~Red.
~15-72 inches in height.
~must be visible 1000 feet.
Brakes Required → ~Not required if gross weight is 4500 lbs, or less; or if heavier than 4500 lbs, but not heavier than 15000 lbs. If drawn at speed of not more than 30 mph.