5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Turn Signal lamps
- Fog Lamps
- Stop lamps
- Mirrors Required
- Multiple-Beam Lighting
- a ~Distance of at least 200 feet from the rear of the vehicle.
- b ~Red, amber or color between red and amber.
- c ~Front:white or amber or color between white and amber; Rear:red or amber or color between red and amber.
- d ~Operator must select lowermost distribution of light or composite light when approaching oncoming vehicle within 500 feet; or approaching vehicle from behind within 300 feet.
- e ~12-30 inches in height.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Inspection Certificates enforceable after fifth (5th) day of expiration if motor vehicle is registered in Texas.
- ~& warning devices; mirrors; windshield wipers; sun screening devices unless except by 547.601; tax decal if required by 548.104 (d)(1); exhaust system; exhuast emission system; fuel tank cap; emissions control equipment.
- ~MV's year model 1948 or later other than motorcycle or motor driven cycles shall be equipped with a beam indicator lighted only when uppermost distribution of light is in use.
- ~65 feet - a combination of not more than three vehicles.
- ~MV, trailer, semitrailer, pole trailer, or mobile home registered in Texas.
~Moped is subject to inspection in the same manner as a motorcycle except only the brakes, headlamps, rear lamps, and reflectors must comply with standards prescribed by 547.408 and 547.801.
5 True/False questions
Maximum length of motor vehicle → ~102 inches.
~Passenger vehicle may not carry a load extending more than 3 inches beyond the left side line of fenders or more than 6 inches beyond the right side line of fenders.
Maximum length of semitrailer or trailer → ~59 feet - semitrailer operated in a truck-tractor and semitractor combination.
~28.5 feet - semitrailer or trailer operated in a truck-tractor, semitrailer, trailer combination.
Brakes Required → ~MV, trailer, semitrailer, pole trailer, or combination of those vehicles required to be equipped with brakes.
Maximum Height → ~Red.
~15-72 inches in height.
~must be visible 1000 feet.
Vehicles and Equipment Subject to Inspection → ~Red flags.
~Flags at least 12 inches square.
~At least 4 feet beyond the bed or body of the vehicle.
~Loads beyond the sides or more than 4 feet beyond the vehicle's rear shall display red flags.