5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Multiple-Beam Lighting
- Muffler Required
- Stop lamps
- Vehicles and Equipment Subject to Inspection
- a ~Operator must select lowermost distribution of light or composite light when approaching oncoming vehicle within 500 feet; or approaching vehicle from behind within 300 feet.
- b ~Red, amber or color between red and amber.
- c ~Shall be equipped with a muffler in good working condition that continuously operates to prevent excessive or unusual noise.
- d ~MV, trailer, semitrailer, pole trailer, or mobile home registered in Texas.
~Moped is subject to inspection in the same manner as a motorcycle except only the brakes, headlamps, rear lamps, and reflectors must comply with standards prescribed by 547.408 and 547.801.
5 Multiple choice questions
- ~24-42 inches in height.
- ~Distance of at least 200 feet from the rear of the vehicle.
- ~Not required if gross weight is 4500 lbs, or less; or if heavier than 4500 lbs, but not heavier than 15000 lbs. If drawn at speed of not more than 30 mph.
- ~audible under normal conditions at a distance of 200 feet.
- ~12-30 inches in height.
5 True/False questions
Turn Signal lamps → ~Front:white or amber or color between white and amber; Rear:red or amber or color between red and amber.
Restrictions of Windows → ~Red.
~15-60 inches in height.
Maximum length of motor vehicle → ~102 inches.
~Passenger vehicle may not carry a load extending more than 3 inches beyond the left side line of fenders or more than 6 inches beyond the right side line of fenders.
Headlamps → ~Not more than 4 of the following lighted at the one time: headlamps,; lamps, including auxiliary lamp or spot lamp more than 300 candlepower.
~24-54 inches in height.
Maximum extended length of load → ~A vehicle or combination of vehicles may not carry a load that extends more than 3 feet beyond its front or, except as permitted by other law, 4 feet beyond its rear.