5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Restrictions of Windows
- Maximum length of motor vehicle
- Use of Video Equipment & T.V. Receivers
- Notes: TRC 548.602
- Brakes Required
- a ~Not required if gross weight is 4500 lbs, or less; or if heavier than 4500 lbs, but not heavier than 15000 lbs. If drawn at speed of not more than 30 mph.
- b ~45 feet-motor vehicles
- c ~MV may not be equipped with T.V., digital disc or, videocassette player; or similar equipment if video display is NOT visible from operator's seat.
- d Inspection Certificates enforceable after fifth (5th) day of expiration if motor vehicle is registered in Texas.
- e ~25% transmission or not more than 25% reflectance. Not extend downward beyond the AS-1 line or more than 5 inches from the top of the windshield.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
~15-72 inches in height.
~must be visible 1000 feet.
- ~displayed at nighttime or when light insufficient or atmospheric conditions persons or vehicles not discernable at 1000 feet.
- ~Front:white or amber or color between white and amber; Rear:red or amber or color between red and amber.
- ~A vehicle or combination of vehicles may not carry a load that extends more than 3 feet beyond its front or, except as permitted by other law, 4 feet beyond its rear.
- ~16-42 inches in height.
5 True/False Questions
Brakes Required → ~MV, trailer, semitrailer, pole trailer, or combination of those vehicles required to be equipped with brakes.
Maximum length of vehicle combination → ~65 feet - a combination of not more than three vehicles.
Multiple-Beam Lighting → ~14 feet - vehicle and its load.
Audible Warning Devices → ~audible under normal conditions at a distance of 200 feet.
Other Lamps → ~backup lamps emit light only when the vehicle is not moving forward