5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Turn Signal lamps
- Audible Warning Devices
- Notes: TRC 548.602
- Maximum Height
- Brakes Required
- a ~Front:white or amber or color between white and amber; Rear:red or amber or color between red and amber.
- b ~MV, trailer, semitrailer, pole trailer, or combination of those vehicles required to be equipped with brakes.
- c ~audible under normal conditions at a distance of 200 feet.
- d Inspection Certificates enforceable after fifth (5th) day of expiration if motor vehicle is registered in Texas.
- e ~14 feet - vehicle and its load.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ~Not more than 4 of the following lighted at the one time: headlamps,; lamps, including auxiliary lamp or spot lamp more than 300 candlepower.
~24-54 inches in height.
- ~Tires; wheel assembly; safety guards or flaps if required by 547.606; brake system including power brake unit; steering; lighting equipment; horns
- ~Red, amber or color between red and amber.
- ~Shall be equipped with a muffler in good working condition that continuously operates to prevent excessive or unusual noise.
- ~backup lamps emit light only when the vehicle is not moving forward
5 True/False Questions
Multiple-Beam Lighting → ~Operator must select lowermost distribution of light or composite light when approaching oncoming vehicle within 500 feet; or approaching vehicle from behind within 300 feet.
Headlamps → ~backup lamps emit light only when the vehicle is not moving forward
Use of Video Equipment & T.V. Receivers → ~Red flags.
~Flags at least 12 inches square.
~At least 4 feet beyond the bed or body of the vehicle.
~Loads beyond the sides or more than 4 feet beyond the vehicle's rear shall display red flags.
Maximum extended length of load → ~A vehicle or combination of vehicles may not carry a load that extends more than 3 feet beyond its front or, except as permitted by other law, 4 feet beyond its rear.
Auxiliary Driving Lamps → ~16-42 inches in height.