5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Notes: TRC 548.602
- Maximum length of vehicle combination
- Restrictions of Windows
- Maximum Height
- Mirrors Required
- a ~Does not apply to rear windows if vehicle is equipped with two outside mirrors that reflect a minimum of 200 feet to the rear.
- b ~65 feet - a combination of not more than three vehicles.
- c Inspection Certificates enforceable after fifth (5th) day of expiration if motor vehicle is registered in Texas.
- d ~14 feet - vehicle and its load.
- e ~Distance of at least 200 feet from the rear of the vehicle.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ~& warning devices; mirrors; windshield wipers; sun screening devices unless except by 547.601; tax decal if required by 548.104 (d)(1); exhaust system; exhuast emission system; fuel tank cap; emissions control equipment.
- ~Not more than 4 of the following lighted at the one time: headlamps,; lamps, including auxiliary lamp or spot lamp more than 300 candlepower.
~24-54 inches in height.
- ~Red flags.
~Flags at least 12 inches square.
~At least 4 feet beyond the bed or body of the vehicle.
~Loads beyond the sides or more than 4 feet beyond the vehicle's rear shall display red flags.
- ~Motorcycle may not be operated at any time unless at least one head lamp on the motorcycle is illuminated unless motorcycle manufactured before year model 1975.
- ~Shall be equipped with a muffler in good working condition that continuously operates to prevent excessive or unusual noise.
5 True/False Questions
Vehicles and Equipment Subject to Inspection → ~MV, trailer, semitrailer, pole trailer, or mobile home registered in Texas.
~Moped is subject to inspection in the same manner as a motorcycle except only the brakes, headlamps, rear lamps, and reflectors must comply with standards prescribed by 547.408 and 547.801.
Maximum length of semitrailer or trailer → ~45 feet-motor vehicles
Use of Video Equipment & T.V. Receivers → ~MV may not be equipped with T.V., digital disc or, videocassette player; or similar equipment if video display is NOT visible from operator's seat.
Brakes Required → ~Distance of at least 200 feet from the rear of the vehicle.
Multiple-Beam Lighting → ~14 feet - vehicle and its load.