5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The physician repairs a large laceration of the diaphragm that occurred during a car accident from the seat belt the patient was wearing through a transabdominal approach.
- What word describes a lymphadenectomy in which only the lymph nodes are removed?
- Imbrication of the diaphragm for eventration, transabdominal, nonparalytic.
- The _____ manufactures the most blood cells
- Excision of a mediastinal tumor
- a Bone marrow
- b 39545
- c Limited
- d 39220
- e 39501
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Surgical approach
5 True/False Questions
the stem cell harvesting in 38205 is the collection of stem cells from the bone marrow → True
The mediastinum category code range is → True
Bone marrow biopsy by needle aspiration → 38221
The physician performs a complete axillary lymphadenectomy. → 38745
This type of lymphadenectomy is the removal of the lymph nodes,glands, surrounding tissues: → Limited