5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- This bone marrow is taken from a close relative, so there is a genetic similarity.
- Imbrication of the diaphragm for eventration, transabdominal, nonparalytic.
- Mediastinum codes are identified by which factor?
- A diaphragmatic hernia is also known as a(n):
- a Surgical approach
- b Inflammation of lymph nodes
- c 39545
- d Allogenic
- e Esophageal hiatal hernia
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
_____ is a malignant disease of the bone marrow in which excessive white blood cells are produced → Bone marrow
Laparoscopic splenectomy → 38120
The spleen is composed of this material that also surrounds veins and arteries → Lymph tissue
The physician performs a complete axillary lymphadenectomy. → 38745
Imbrication → Cutting into the mediastinum