5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The lymph node excision category codes are based on what two things?
- The physician repairs a large laceration of the diaphragm that occurred during a car accident from the seat belt the patient was wearing through a transabdominal approach.
- Excision of a mediastinal tumor
- This bone marrow is taken from a close relative, so there is a genetic similarity.
- The physician performs an extensive drainage of a lymph node abcess
- a Method and location
- b 39501
- c 38305
- d Allogenic
- e 39220
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Esophageal hiatal hernia
- Cutting into the mediastinum
5 True/False Questions
Laparoscopic splenectomy → 38120
the stem cell harvesting in 38205 is the collection of stem cells from the bone marrow → True
Imbrication of the diaphragm for eventration, transabdominal, nonparalytic. → 39545
_____ is a malignant disease of the bone marrow in which excessive white blood cells are produced → Leukemia
What word describes a lymphadenectomy in which only the lymph nodes are removed? → Limited