5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Mediastinum codes are identified by which factor?
- How many categories are located in the Mediastinum subheading?
- The physician repairs a large laceration of the diaphragm that occurred during a car accident from the seat belt the patient was wearing through a transabdominal approach.
- The mediastinum category code range is
- a 39000-39499
- b 4
- c 39501
- d Cutting into the mediastinum
- e Surgical approach
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Lymph tissue
- Inflammation of lymph nodes
- Method and location
- Esophageal hiatal hernia
5 True/False Questions
the stem cell harvesting in 38205 is the collection of stem cells from the bone marrow → False
What is it called when the diaphragm is out of normal position and has moved up farther into the thoracic cavity? → Eventration
Suprahyoid lymphadenectomy → 38120
The mediastinum is located between the lungs → 39000-39499
This bone marrow is taken from a close relative, so there is a genetic similarity. → 4