← ORGB Test 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- In an interview situation the interviewer's first impression is likely based upon?
- What is the fundamental attribution error?
- What is selective perception?
- In type theory, what are the preferences individuals use to get their energy?
- a The study of overseeing activities and supervising people in organizations.
- b Tendency to prefer information that supports an organozations viewpoints and ignore information that threatens their viewpoints
- c Behavior
- d Tendency to make attribution to internal causes when focusing on someone else's behavior
- e ...
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Positive affect
- People who focus on positive aspects
- That your first impression will last for a long time and it is hard to change your perception once you already laid down you first impression.
- - Manufacture
- The person is gregarious, assertive, and sociable
5 True/False Questions
How would you manage a group of employees who share an internal locus of control? → - Psychology
What are the "Big Five" personality traits? → - Extraversion
- Emotional stability
- Openness to experience
emotional stability → Positive affect
Psychology → The science is human behavior, developed during the closing decades of the nineteenth century
Agreeableness → The person is gregarious, assertive, and sociable