5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Radial Collateral of the wrist
- sacroiliac ligaments
- coracoclavicular ligaments
- Collateral Ligaments of the Phalanges
- superior pubic ligament
- a (2) coracoid process --> clavicle
- b Base of sacrum --> ilium; anterior and posterior
- c medial and leateral tendons between each joint of phalanges
- d styloid process of radius --> scaphoid; lateral side of wrist
- e pubic crests and tubercles of the pubic bones of both coxae
5 Multiple choice questions
- bony margins of the sacral ala --> ilium
- fibrocartilaginous rim of glenoid cavity; "suction cup"; NOT A LIGAMENT!
- medial epicondyle --> trochlear notch; has ulnar attachment; "Little league elbow"
- AIIS --> acetabular rim --> intertrochanteric line
- Ischial tuberosity --> lateral sacrum; single ligament; Helps to form the great and lesser sciatic foramen.
5 True/False questions
costoclavicular ligament → first rib --> costal tubercle
transverse acetabular ligament → sternal extremity (clavicle) --> manubrium
coracoacromial ligament → (scapula-scapula) coracoid process --> acromion process
Annular ligament → radial notch --> radial notch; 4/5ths of a circle; holds head of radius to ulna; "Nursemaid's elbow"
articular capsule → radial notch --> radial notch; 4/5ths of a circle; holds head of radius to ulna; "Nursemaid's elbow"