5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Interosseus Membrane
- Collateral Ligaments of the Phalanges
- interpubic ligaments
- Posterior Transverse Carpal
- sacrospinous ligament
- a across carpal bones (posterior); increases integrity of base of hand; holds extensor tendons in place
- b medial and leateral tendons between each joint of phalanges
- c syndesmotic joint between radius and ulna; decreases weight of system; allows for muscle attachement
- d Ischial spine --> inside of lateral, anterior of sacrospine; helps to form the greater and lesser sciatic foramen
- e two ligaments which attach between pubic bones
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- fibrocartilaginous rim of glenoid cavity; "suction cup"; NOT A LIGAMENT!
- Ischial tuberosity --> lateral sacrum; single ligament; Helps to form the great and lesser sciatic foramen.
- lateral epicondyle --> proximal margin of annular ligament; no actual radial bone attachment
- medial epicondyle --> trochlear notch; has ulnar attachment; "Little league elbow"
- hip joint, creates a complete capsule for the synovial joint.
5 True/False Questions
glenohumeral ligaments → AIIS --> acetabular rim --> intertrochanteric line
conoid ligament → coracoid process --> trapezoid line
Pubofemoral Ligament → acetabular rim (pubic portion) --> intertrochanteric line
iliiolumbar ligament → 2 ligaments
Transverse process --> L5
ischiofemoral ligament → acetabular rim (ischial portion) --> intertrochanteric line