← Anatomy Quiz #2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- articular capsule
- lumbosacral band
- coracoacromial ligament
- Iliofemoral ligament
- costoclavicular ligament
- a (scapula-scapula) coracoid process --> acromion process
- b hip joint, creates a complete capsule for the synovial joint.
- c anterior aspect of ala --> L5
- d AIIS --> acetabular rim --> intertrochanteric line
- e first rib --> costal tubercle
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- radial notch --> radial notch; 4/5ths of a circle; holds head of radius to ulna; "Nursemaid's elbow"
- medial epicondyle --> trochlear notch; has ulnar attachment; "Little league elbow"
- coracoid process --> conoid tubercle
- distal surface of radius --> styloid process of ulna; anterior and posterior sets; allows for the swinging of the radius around the ulna.
- (ligament of the head of the femur) attached to the fovea on the head of the femur and the transverse acetabular ligament
5 True/False Questions
inguinal ligament → radial notch --> radial notch; 4/5ths of a circle; holds head of radius to ulna; "Nursemaid's elbow"
Collateral Ligaments of the Phalanges → medial epicondyle --> trochlear notch; has ulnar attachment; "Little league elbow"
Radial Collateral of the wrist → medial surface of ulna --> pisiform; medial side of wrist
Anterior Transverse Carpal
(flexor retinaculum) → across carpal bones (posterior); increases integrity of base of hand; holds extensor tendons in place
sacrospinous ligament → Ischial tuberosity --> lateral sacrum; single ligament; Helps to form the great and lesser sciatic foramen.