5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Federal Trade Commision
- Carrie Chapman Catt
- Gentleman's Agreement
- a When government comes in to tellthe company they are doing wrong. Teddy Roosevelt gave people time. Taft sewed.
- b She became the leader of the Womens suffrage. She tried to get people in the senate who beleived in Womens rights
- c Taxes on goods coming into the country
- d Monitors business to make sure you are not a monopoly or using unfair trade practices. They can fine you make you change they can make you stop.
- e People had another vote to kick someone out
5 Multiple choice questions
- Roosevelt uses regulation of big business instead of breaking them apart.
- National Association of the colored people goal to be able to vote not have what the constitution said they would have.
- He found NAACP he beleived that African American People need full rights NOW. If you don't have the rights you are a slave
5 True/False questions
insubordination → citizens can introduce laws itmade th citezens have more power
Arbitration → is an independent third party to make the decision
Social Darwinism → He took pictures and wrote about how the other half lives which is about the poverty
Anti Defamation League → Started by lawyer helped protect against discrimination espesially for jews
Election of 1912 → Taft and roosevelt wanted the republican vote. Taft was winning so roosevelt became and individualist. Since the republicans were split up. Wilson won! the democrat.