5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Woodrow Wilson
- Election of 1912
- Progressive Party
- a Taft and roosevelt wanted the republican vote. Taft was winning so roosevelt became and individualist. Since the republicans were split up. Wilson won! the democrat.
- b Roosevelts campained as an individual creating the progressive party against Taft and the republicans
- c Was president after Taft. He did not like monopolies, He bleived in cutting the tariffs. If tariffs were lowered americans would have to improve theirs
- d citizens can introduce laws itmade th citezens have more power
- e influential progressives their idea was if people knew about things some companies did people would do something.
Russel- went into meat plants and wroter about what he saw bad meat being grinded up and put into sausages.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Investigated problems with child labor and made it public
- Taxes on goods coming into the country
- Making, sale, and consumption of alchol
- Roosevelt Regulated them
Taft broke them up and sewed them
- Creates national supervision of the banking system allows them to indirectly control the interest rates and the amount of money
5 True/False questions
Adams → Talked about the faked medicine
Federal Trade Commision → Monitors business to make sure you are not a monopoly or using unfair trade practices. They can fine you make you change they can make you stop.
New Freedom → Strengthens the railroad by regulating prices
Keating Owen Child Labor Act → gave power to government to regulate the cleanliness of the meat factories.
Direct Primary → The people would elect who the senator was not the party boss.