5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Carrie Chapman Catt
- William Howard Taft
- Gilford Pinchot
- a Was president after roosevelt beleived that we had to break up the trusts completely. Hand picked by Roosevelt. Unpopular did not dothings fairly. Childrens Bureau.
- b People had another vote to kick someone out
- c Roosevelt uses regulation of big business instead of breaking them apart.
- d To save the forest
- e She became the leader of the Womens suffrage. She tried to get people in the senate who beleived in Womens rights
5 Multiple choice questions
- Lettign women vote
- He found NAACP he beleived that African American People need full rights NOW. If you don't have the rights you are a slave
- Against child labor ruled unconstitutional because child labor is deceided by state
- Banks had to keep a portion of their money in a federal reserve so they would be able to give people back their money.
- Roosevelt- Trusts can be helpful but we need to regulate them to not let them do things unfairly. Worked for child labor laws and fixing womens labor.
5 True/False questions
Arbitration → is an independent third party to make the decision
Anti Defamation League → Started by lawyer helped protect against discrimination espesially for jews
New Freedom → • Wilson- didn't like monopolies. Government regulation isn't a good thing. It gives the government to much power.
Referendum → Roosevelt uses regulation of big business instead of breaking them apart.
Adams → Talked about the faked medicine