← History 8 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- W. E. B DuBois
- Woodrow Wilson
- Teddy Roosevelt
- Womens Suffrage
- Mother Jones
- a Was president after Taft. He did not like monopolies, He bleived in cutting the tariffs. If tariffs were lowered americans would have to improve theirs
- b He found NAACP he beleived that African American People need full rights NOW. If you don't have the rights you are a slave
- c campaingned agianst child labor. People putting their hands into machines
- d The got attention by putting people who beleived in suffrage int eh senate and people who don't out
- e Was President he beleived in environmental conservation, regulating but not destroying trusts. It helped the people look to the government to solve their problems. Thought about himself as the general manager of the country.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Prohibited the shipment of impure or falsley labeled food or drugs same day of the meat inspection act
- A business benefits their company but doesn't help others restricted compitition
- Expands the forest conserves. Roosevelt.
- Monitors business to make sure you are not a monopoly or using unfair trade practices. They can fine you make you change they can make you stop.
- She became the leader of the Womens suffrage. She tried to get people in the senate who beleived in Womens rights
5 True/False Questions
Direct Primary → People had another vote to kick someone out
Recall → Talked about the faked medicine
Election of 1912 → Taft and roosevelt wanted the republican vote. Taft was winning so roosevelt became and individualist. Since the republicans were split up. Wilson won! the democrat.
Square Deal → Roosevelt- every man will have a fair deal
Meat Inspection Act → Strengthens the railroad by regulating prices