5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- New Nationalism
- Social Darwinism
- Payne-Aldrich Tariff
- a Lowerd Tariffs and raised some but didn't do much. Made no one happy. Taft.
- b Making, sale, and consumption of alchol
- c citizens can introduce laws itmade th citezens have more power
- d Survival of the fittest only the best prepared will survive
- e Roosevelt- Trusts can be helpful but we need to regulate them to not let them do things unfairly. Worked for child labor laws and fixing womens labor.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Wrote the jungle he is a muckraker borought on the meat inspection act.
- Started by lawyer helped protect against discrimination espesially for jews
- Lettign women vote
- The people would elect who the senator was not the party boss.
- is an independent third party to make the decision
5 True/False Questions
Meat Inspection Act → gave power to government to regulate the cleanliness of the meat factories.
Tariffs → Talked about the faked medicine
Womens Suffrage → Lettign women vote
Election of 1912 → people didn't have coal Roosevelt blamed this on people using theirown needs at the countries expense.
Mother Jones → campaingned agianst child labor. People putting their hands into machines