5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Gilford Pinchot
- Federal Trade Commision
- Social Darwinism
- William Howard Taft
- a Monitors business to make sure you are not a monopoly or using unfair trade practices. They can fine you make you change they can make you stop.
- b Lettign women vote
- c To save the forest
- d Was president after roosevelt beleived that we had to break up the trusts completely. Hand picked by Roosevelt. Unpopular did not dothings fairly. Childrens Bureau.
- e Survival of the fittest only the best prepared will survive
5 Multiple choice questions
- Roosevelt- every man will have a fair deal
- Expands the forest conserves. Roosevelt.
- Investigated problems with child labor and made it public
- campaingned agianst child labor. People putting their hands into machines
- Talked about the faked medicine
5 True/False questions
Anti Defamation League → Started by lawyer helped protect against discrimination espesially for jews
Nineteenth Amendment → Granted the women the right to vote
Federal Reserve → Banks had to keep a portion of their money in a federal reserve so they would be able to give people back their money.
Keating Owen Child Labor Act → Against child labor ruled unconstitutional because child labor is deceided by state
Gentleman's Agreement → When government comes in to tellthe company they are doing wrong. Teddy Roosevelt gave people time. Taft sewed.