5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Legacy/Failings of Progressivism
- William Howard Taft
- a People had another vote to kick someone out
- b Made the country expect the government to regulate the economy and social problems. Failure to adress racial and religious descrimination
- c Roosevelt uses regulation of big business instead of breaking them apart.
- d National Association of the colored people goal to be able to vote not have what the constitution said they would have.
- e Was president after roosevelt beleived that we had to break up the trusts completely. Hand picked by Roosevelt. Unpopular did not dothings fairly. Childrens Bureau.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Progressives beleived that the businesses needed to be broken up or regulated but others thought the big business was most efficient way to organize the countries economy
- They beleived that the govenment needs to have a more active role
- She became the leader of the Womens suffrage. She tried to get people in the senate who beleived in Womens rights
- When coal miners had a strike demanding increased pay this made coal prices going up. Roosevelt said this was people pursuing their privatre intrests at the cost ofthe nation. He forced arbitration.
- Taxes on goods coming into the country
5 True/False Questions
Reform in Work Place → ...
New Freedom → Allows us to make the vote instead of the council
Robert M. Lafollette → Roosevelt uses regulation of big business instead of breaking them apart.
Prohibition → is an independent third party to make the decision
Federal Reserve → Creates national supervision of the banking system allows them to indirectly control the interest rates and the amount of money