← History 8 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 16th Ammendment
- Upton Sinclair
- Federal Trade Commision
- Anti Defamation League
- Underwood tariff
- a reduced the average tariff to thirty percent of the value of the product
- b Wrote the jungle he is a muckraker borought on the meat inspection act.
- c Started by lawyer helped protect against discrimination espesially for jews
- d Income tax 1913 specifically gave Congress the authority to levy an income tax.
- e Monitors business to make sure you are not a monopoly or using unfair trade practices. They can fine you make you change they can make you stop.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- People had another vote to kick someone out
- Taxes on goods coming into the country
- Survival of the fittest only the best prepared will survive
- She became the leader of the Womens suffrage. She tried to get people in the senate who beleived in Womens rights
- Roosevelt Regulated them
Taft broke them up and sewed them
5 True/False Questions
Nineteenth Amendment → Income tax 1913 specifically gave Congress the authority to levy an income tax.
New Freedom → People had another vote to kick someone out
Progressive Party → Roosevelts campained as an individual creating the progressive party against Taft and the republicans
W. E. B DuBois → He found NAACP he beleived that African American People need full rights NOW. If you don't have the rights you are a slave
Regulate → Roosevelt uses regulation of big business instead of breaking them apart.