6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The ___ is the best or only provider of certain services. Services that cannot be denied to those unwilling or unable to pay, such as military or police protection, must be provided by the ___.
- Goods are ___ items (that is, you can touch them). Cars, computers, pencils, and toasters are goods.
- ___ sector industries grow, harvest, or extract natural resources.
- Governments produce some goods even in a ___ economy.
- The public sector provides services that would not be ___ or possible for the private sector to provide.
5 True/False Questions
intangible → Services are ___ (they cannot be touched or their physical form is not the benefit they provide). Examples include legal advice, healthcare, entertainment, and education.
military → ___ sector industries grow, harvest, or extract natural resources.
Secondary → ___ sector industries manufacture goods, generate power, or construct buildings.
Public → Most goods in a ___ economy are produced by the private sector.
Private → The ___ Sector -- businesses