← EOC Vocab Quiz 2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cultural Convergence
- Cottage Industry
- Cultural Divergence
- a The growing similarity between national cultures, including the beliefs, values, aspirations, and the preferences of consumers
- b The state or quality of being connected or connective; the benefits of global connectivity
- c A business that employs workers in their homes.
- d The result of the restriction of a culture from the outside cultural influences
- e One of seven large landmasses on the earth.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Goods produced for sale.
- The theory that the continents were once joined and then slowly drifted apart.
- The force of bringing group members closer together.
- A monotheistic religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus as presented in the Bible.
- Society based on equality in which workers would control industrial production.
5 True/False Questions
Cultural Hearth → Way of life of a group of people who share beliefs and similar customs.
Deficit → The amount by which a sum of money falls short of the required amount.
Commercial Agriculture → The production of crops for sale, crops intended for widespread distribution to wholesaler or retail outlets
Death Rate → The number of deaths per year for every 1,000 people.
Commercial Industry → The ownership and management of companies, factories, etc... for the activity of providing goods and services for financial gain.