← EOC Vocab Quiz 2 Test
EOC Vocab Quiz 2
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Continental Drift
- Commercial Industry
- a The force of bringing group members closer together.
- b A widespread exchange of animals, plants, culture, human populations, diseases, and ideas between the Eastern and Western Hemisphere.
- c The ownership and management of companies, factories, etc... for the activity of providing goods and services for financial gain.
- d The amount by which a sum of money falls short of the required amount.
- e The theory that the continents were once joined and then slowly drifted apart.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A business that employs workers in their homes.
- Way of life of a group of people who share beliefs and similar customs.
- Under communism, a large, state-owned farm on which farmers received wages plus a share of products and profits; also called a kolkhoz.
- The production of crops for sale, crops intended for widespread distribution to wholesaler or retail outlets
- Economic system in which economic decisions about production and distribution are made by some central authority
5 True/False Questions
Continent → Society based on equality in which workers would control industrial production.
Death Rate → The number of deaths per year for every 1,000 people.
Communism → Goods produced for sale.
Cultural Convergence → The growing similarity between national cultures, including the beliefs, values, aspirations, and the preferences of consumers
Customs → Way of life of a group of people who share beliefs and similar customs.