5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Arab-Israeli Wars
- Primary Product
- a a series of wars between 1948 and 1973 that were fought between Israel and the Arab countries of Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Jordan, and Lebanon.
- b An exchange of one benefit for another.
- c a collective farm or settlement owned by its members in modern Israel
- d Farmers in Egypt who live in villages and work on small plots of land that they rent from landowners
- e Raw Material, good example is Oil.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- religious practices play a less important role in their lives.
- Ethnic group that lives in parts of Iraq and Turkey. They often suffer persecution in both countries, and are currently under the protection of the United Nations in Iraq.
- A country placed under control of another power by international agreement
- A worldwide movement, originating in the 19th century that sought to establish and develop a Jewish nation in Palestine. Since 1948, its function has been to support the state of Israel.
- extremist Muslim group that insists Egypt be governed only by Islamic law
5 True/False Questions
Haj → Pilgrimage to Mecca
Ramadan → A country placed under control of another power by international agreement
Palestine → Farmers in Egypt who live in villages and work on small plots of land that they rent from landowners
Petrochemicals → certain products made from oil.
Secondary Products → goods manufactured from primary products.