5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Primary Product
- King Farouk
- a Egypt's last ruling king 1936-1952; shared control with Britain; son of King Faud
- b a collective farm or settlement owned by its members in modern Israel
- c Ethnic group that lives in parts of Iraq and Turkey. They often suffer persecution in both countries, and are currently under the protection of the United Nations in Iraq.
- d Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries; international cartel that inflates price of oil by limiting supply; Venezuela, Saudi Arabia and UAE are prominent members
- e Raw Material, good example is Oil.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Pilgrimage to Mecca
- goods manufactured from primary products.
- 1950, says that Jews anywhere in the world can immigrate to Israel and become citizens
- a war fought between a coalition led by the United States and Iraq to free Kuwait from Iraqi invaders
- extremist Muslim group that insists Egypt be governed only by Islamic law
5 True/False Questions
Orthodox Jews → ninth month of the Muslim calendar marked by fasting
Gamal Abdel Nasser → A country placed under control of another power by international agreement
Rosh Hashanah → Jewish New Year
Mandate → A country placed under control of another power by international agreement
Tradeoff → ninth month of the Muslim calendar marked by fasting