6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- bending the sole of the foot downward toward the ground
- turning the palm downward
- cicular movement around a central point
- muscle connected to internal organs; involuntary or smooth muscle.
- bending a limb; decreasing the angle between bones
5 True/False Questions
abduction → movement toward the midline of the body
supination → turning the palm upward
skeletal muscle → muscle connected to bones; voluntary or striated muscle
dorsiflexion → backward (upward) bending of the foot.
smooth muscle → muscle connected to bones; voluntary or striated muscle