← science 17 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- fish scales
- amphibians with tails
- a swim continuously to keep water over their gills
- b overlapping plates that give it protection
- c an animal whose body temperature adjusts to its surroundings; cold-blooded ......fish
- d salamanders and newts
- e the movement of air into and out of the lungs
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- includes frogs and toads.
- They exchange gases through their skin and gills.
- Tiny, thin-walled blood vessels that allow the exchange of gases and nutrients between the blood and the cells of the body.
5 True/False Questions
liver → organ that makes bile to break down fats; also filters poisons and drugs out of the blood
peripheral nervous system → Sensory and motor neurons that connect the central nervous system to the rest of the body
series of columns that support the body and protect the spinal cord → vertebral column
amphibian is the → only vertebrate that goes through metamorphis
pancreas → produces enzymes, which help break down fat