5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- After the death of the 1st born how many men set out for Egypt
- God delivers his people through...
- Who was Aaron
- List the 1st 9 plagues in order
- How does God refer to himself in the burning bush
- a 600,000
- b 1st high priest- Moses/Aaron are levites/brothers
- c "I AM who I AM"
- d Blood / frogs / gnats / flies / livestock / boils /
hail storms / locusts / darkness
- e His power not peoples efforts
5 Multiple choice questions
- the plague of the 1st born
- The afterlife
- The egyptian gods
5 True/False questions
Why does God throughout Exodus harden Pharaohs heart → With a pillar of cloud and fire
How does the water from the rock point to Christ → When the Lord was on the cross he was struck as well and his blood came out to save us
How does Pharaoh pursue the isrialites at the Red Sea → With 600 special chariots and his entire army
How does God tell moses he can avoid the 10th plague → "I AM who I AM"
Who was Miriam → Moses's sister