5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- BASAL LAYER
- a Layer of skin cells forming the outer and inner surfaces of the body.
- b Band of epidermis at the base and sides of the nail plate.
- c Soft tissue surrounding the nail border.
- d Deepest region of the epidermis' it gives rise to all the epidermal cells.
- e Fat Cell
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Person with skin dificient in pigment (melanin).
- Middle layer of skin.
- Outermost layer of the depdermis, which consists of flattened, keratinized cells.
- Oil-Secreting gland in the dermis that is associated with hair follicles.
- Hard protein material found in the epidermis , hair, and nails.
5 True/False Questions
SYSTEM → ...
COLLAGEN → Structural protein found in the skin and connective tissue.
MELANIN → Major skin pigment. It is formed by melanocytes in the epidermis.
EPIDERMIS → Middle layer of skin.
SEBUM → Oily substance secreted by sebaceous glands.