5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Coniferous Tree
- a The study of where organisms live.
- b A layer of shorter plants that grow in the shade of a forest canopy.
- c A tree that produces its seeds in cones and that has needle-shaped leaves.
- d A consumer that eats only plants.
- e An organism that can make it's own food.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An organism that breaks down chemicals from wastes and dead organisms, and returns important materials to the soil and water.
- Species that are carried to a new location by people.
- A consumer that eats only animals.
- The typical weather pattern in an area over a long period of time.
- The process by which a gas changes to a liquid.
5 True/False questions
Estuary → An extremely cold, dry biome.
Food Web → A series of events in which one organism eats another and obtains energy.
Neritic Zone → The region of shallow ocean water over the continental shelf.
Dispersal → An area that receives less than 25 centimeters of precipitation per year.
Grassland → A habitat in which the fresh water of a river meets the salt water of the ocean.