5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Nitrogen Fixation
- Food Chain
- Continental Drift
- a A series of events in which one organism eats another and obtains energy.
- b The process of changing free nitrogen gas into a usable form.
- c The very slow motion of the continents.
- d The process by which a gas changes to a liquid.
- e A consumer that eats only animals.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Rain, snow, sleet, or hail.
- The typical weather pattern in an area over a long period of time.
- A leafy roof formed by tall trees.
- The study of where organisms live.
- The region of shallow ocean water over the continental shelf.
5 True/False Questions
Water Cycle → The continuous process by which water moves from Earth's surface to the atmosphere and back.
Grassland → A grassland close to the equator that receives as muh as 120 centimeters of rain per year.
Intertidal Zone → The region of shallow ocean water over the continental shelf.
Biome → A consumer that eats only plants.
Producer → The pattern of overlapping food chains in an ecosystem.