5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Nitrogen Fixation
- a A consumer that eats both plants and animals.
- b The movement of organisms from one place to another.
- c A consumer that eats only plants.
- d A habitat in which the fresh water of a river meets the salt water of the ocean.
- e The process of changing free nitrogen gas into a usable form.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An area populated by grasses and other nonwoody plants.
- The very slow motion of the continents.
- A group of land ecosystems with similar climates and organisms.
- The area between the highest high-tide line and lowest low-tide line.
- The process by which a gas changes to a liquid.
5 True/False questions
Carnivore → A consumer that eats only animals.
Climate → A group of land ecosystems with similar climates and organisms.
Scavenger → A grassland close to the equator that receives as muh as 120 centimeters of rain per year.
Precipitation → The process by which molecules of liquid absorb energy and change to a gas.
Evaporation → The process by which molecules of liquid absorb energy and change to a gas.