5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Continental Drift
- a The very slow motion of the continents.
- b A consumer that eats only plants.
- c The typical weather pattern in an area over a long period of time.
- d A consumer that eats both plants and animals.
- e The process by which molecules of liquid absorb energy and change to a gas.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The movement of organisms from one place to another.
- Soil that is frozen all year.
- An extremely cold, dry biome.
- Rain, snow, sleet, or hail.
- The pattern of overlapping food chains in an ecosystem.
5 True/False questions
Scavenger → A grassland close to the equator that receives as muh as 120 centimeters of rain per year.
Energy Pyramid → The process by which molecules of liquid absorb energy and change to a gas.
Neritic Zone → The area between the highest high-tide line and lowest low-tide line.
Nitrogen Fixation → The process of changing free nitrogen gas into a usable form.
Biogeography → A group of land ecosystems with similar climates and organisms.