5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Neritic Zone
- Intertidal Zone
- Continental Drift
- a The typical weather pattern in an area over a long period of time.
- b The movement of organisms from one place to another.
- c The region of shallow ocean water over the continental shelf.
- d The area between the highest high-tide line and lowest low-tide line.
- e The very slow motion of the continents.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An extremely cold, dry biome.
- Soil that is frozen all year.
- A diagram that shows the amount of energy that moves fromk one feeding level to another in a food web.
- A consumer that eats only animals.
- The process of changing free nitrogen gas into a usable form.
5 True/False questions
Omnivore → A consumer that eats both plants and animals.
Estuary → An extremely cold, dry biome.
Biogeography → The study of where organisms live.
Deciduous Tree → A tree that sheds its leaves and grows new ones each year.
Food Chain → A series of events in which one organism eats another and obtains energy.