5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Continental Drift
- Food Web
- Water Cycle
- a The pattern of overlapping food chains in an ecosystem.
- b The continuous process by which water moves from Earth's surface to the atmosphere and back.
- c The very slow motion of the continents.
- d The typical weather pattern in an area over a long period of time.
- e A consumer that eats both plants and animals.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The study of where organisms live.
- An area populated by grasses and other nonwoody plants.
- An organism that can make it's own food.
- A consumer that eats only plants.
- The area between the highest high-tide line and lowest low-tide line.
5 True/False Questions
Scavenger → A carnivore that feeds on the bodies of dead organisms.
Nitrogen Fixation → The process of changing free nitrogen gas into a usable form.
Tundra → An extremely cold, dry biome.
Biome → A group of land ecosystems with similar climates and organisms.
Evaporation → Rain, snow, sleet, or hail.