5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The study of where organisms live.
- b An organism that can make it's own food.
- c A consumer that eats both plants and animals.
- d A carnivore that feeds on the bodies of dead organisms.
- e A leafy roof formed by tall trees.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A grassland close to the equator that receives as muh as 120 centimeters of rain per year.
- Soil that is frozen all year.
- A consumer that eats only animals.
- An area populated by grasses and other nonwoody plants.
- The region of shallow ocean water over the continental shelf.
5 True/False Questions
Condensation → A layer of shorter plants that grow in the shade of a forest canopy.
Exotic Species → The region of shallow ocean water over the continental shelf.
Understory → A layer of shorter plants that grow in the shade of a forest canopy.
Energy Pyramid → A diagram that shows the amount of energy that moves fromk one feeding level to another in a food web.
Decomposer → An organism that breaks down chemicals from wastes and dead organisms, and returns important materials to the soil and water.