← Science Test Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Exotic Species
- a The typical weather pattern in an area over a long period of time.
- b The process by which a gas changes to a liquid.
- c A grassland close to the equator that receives as muh as 120 centimeters of rain per year.
- d An organism that breaks down chemicals from wastes and dead organisms, and returns important materials to the soil and water.
- e Species that are carried to a new location by people.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The study of where organisms live.
- A leafy roof formed by tall trees.
- The process of changing free nitrogen gas into a usable form.
- A diagram that shows the amount of energy that moves fromk one feeding level to another in a food web.
- The pattern of overlapping food chains in an ecosystem.
5 True/False Questions
Biome → A group of land ecosystems with similar climates and organisms.
Scavenger → A carnivore that feeds on the bodies of dead organisms.
Tundra → A leafy roof formed by tall trees.
Permafrost → An area that receives less than 25 centimeters of precipitation per year.
Omnivore → A consumer that eats both plants and animals.