← Science Test Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Continental Drift
- a A group of land ecosystems with similar climates and organisms.
- b The very slow motion of the continents.
- c A consumer that eats both plants and animals.
- d An area that receives less than 25 centimeters of precipitation per year.
- e The typical weather pattern in an area over a long period of time.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A consumer that eats only animals.
- A layer of shorter plants that grow in the shade of a forest canopy.
- A grassland close to the equator that receives as muh as 120 centimeters of rain per year.
- The pattern of overlapping food chains in an ecosystem.
- An organism that can make it's own food.
5 True/False Questions
Biogeography → A group of land ecosystems with similar climates and organisms.
Tundra → A leafy roof formed by tall trees.
Water Cycle → The continuous process by which water moves from Earth's surface to the atmosphere and back.
Canopy → A group of land ecosystems with similar climates and organisms.
Condensation → A series of events in which one organism eats another and obtains energy.