5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Deciduous Tree
- Continental Drift
- a A tree that sheds its leaves and grows new ones each year.
- b The very slow motion of the continents.
- c A carnivore that feeds on the bodies of dead organisms.
- d A consumer that eats only animals.
- e The typical weather pattern in an area over a long period of time.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A consumer that eats both plants and animals.
- The process of changing free nitrogen gas into a usable form.
- The movement of organisms from one place to another.
- The pattern of overlapping food chains in an ecosystem.
- Rain, snow, sleet, or hail.
5 True/False questions
Decomposer → An organism that breaks down chemicals from wastes and dead organisms, and returns important materials to the soil and water.
Biogeography → A group of land ecosystems with similar climates and organisms.
Tundra → A habitat in which the fresh water of a river meets the salt water of the ocean.
Desert → An area that receives less than 25 centimeters of precipitation per year.
Energy Pyramid → The process by which molecules of liquid absorb energy and change to a gas.