5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Food Web
- Energy Pyramid
- a A habitat in which the fresh water of a river meets the salt water of the ocean.
- b A carnivore that feeds on the bodies of dead organisms.
- c The pattern of overlapping food chains in an ecosystem.
- d The process by which a gas changes to a liquid.
- e A diagram that shows the amount of energy that moves fromk one feeding level to another in a food web.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The continuous process by which water moves from Earth's surface to the atmosphere and back.
- The region of shallow ocean water over the continental shelf.
- A leafy roof formed by tall trees.
- A series of events in which one organism eats another and obtains energy.
- A layer of shorter plants that grow in the shade of a forest canopy.
5 True/False Questions
Intertidal Zone → The region of shallow ocean water over the continental shelf.
Deciduous Tree → A tree that sheds its leaves and grows new ones each year.
Permafrost → Soil that is frozen all year.
Dispersal → An area that receives less than 25 centimeters of precipitation per year.
Desert → An area that receives less than 25 centimeters of precipitation per year.