5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Energy Pyramid
- a An extremely cold, dry biome.
- b The process by which molecules of liquid absorb energy and change to a gas.
- c A diagram that shows the amount of energy that moves fromk one feeding level to another in a food web.
- d A grassland close to the equator that receives as muh as 120 centimeters of rain per year.
- e A leafy roof formed by tall trees.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The region of shallow ocean water over the continental shelf.
- A group of land ecosystems with similar climates and organisms.
- The study of where organisms live.
- The pattern of overlapping food chains in an ecosystem.
- A consumer that eats both plants and animals.
5 True/False questions
Intertidal Zone → The area between the highest high-tide line and lowest low-tide line.
Condensation → The process by which a gas changes to a liquid.
Climate → A group of land ecosystems with similar climates and organisms.
Food Chain → A series of events in which one organism eats another and obtains energy.
Decomposer → An organism that breaks down chemicals from wastes and dead organisms, and returns important materials to the soil and water.