5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Food Chain
- Neritic Zone
- a A series of events in which one organism eats another and obtains energy.
- b The study of where organisms live.
- c The region of shallow ocean water over the continental shelf.
- d The process by which a gas changes to a liquid.
- e Rain, snow, sleet, or hail.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A tree that sheds its leaves and grows new ones each year.
- A layer of shorter plants that grow in the shade of a forest canopy.
- A consumer that eats only animals.
- A consumer that eats only plants.
- A grassland close to the equator that receives as muh as 120 centimeters of rain per year.
5 True/False Questions
Energy Pyramid → The process by which molecules of liquid absorb energy and change to a gas.
Evaporation → Rain, snow, sleet, or hail.
Coniferous Tree → A tree that produces its seeds in cones and that has needle-shaped leaves.
Intertidal Zone → The area between the highest high-tide line and lowest low-tide line.
Producer → An organism that can make it's own food.