6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- A virus that is disguised as a useful piece of software
- A computer program designed to cause damage to computer files.
- A computer program that detects viruses and repairs files.
- A program intended to scare users into thinking they have a virus.
- Software that is given away free of charge, but whose author still retains all rights.
- A safeguard for access to a computer or computer program.
5 True/False Questions
Phage → A program intended to scare users into thinking they have a virus.
Shareware → Copyrighted software distributed free of charge on a trial basis with payment by the honor system.
Public Domain Software → Software whose copyright is owned by the author/software publisher.
Commercial Software → Software that is not copyrighted and is free to copy and distribute.
Hacker → A program that modifies other programs, operating systems, and databases.