6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- ...sees all animal are made up of cells; simple microscope to look at tiny organisms.
- magnification and resolution
- they make objects look bigger because the light rays bend as they pass through the lense
- ...sees all plants are made up of cells; compound microscope to look at cork.
- ...said that new cells are formed only from cells that already exist.
- the ability to make things look larger than they are
6 True/False Questions
resolution → to clearly distinguish the individual parts of an object
electron microscope → ...used a compound microscope to look at cork cells
convex lens → the center of the lens is thicker than the edge
what did the invention of the microscope make possible? → they make objects look bigger because the light rays bend as they pass through the lense
What are cells? → the center of the lens is thicker than the edge
How worked to develope cell theory? → ...All living things are composed of cells. Cells are the basic units of structure and function in living things. All cells are produced from other cells.