← Chapter 4 terms Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Matrix element
- 5 properties scalar multiplication chart pg 179
- a is a rectangular array of numbers written within brackets.
- b is a transformation that changes the size of a figure.
- c Each number in a matrix is a matrix element.
- d The original figure in a transformation.
- e ...
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Equal matrices are matrices with the same dimensions and equal corresponding elements.
- a function that changes the position or direction of the axes of a coordinate system
- The additive identity matrix for the set of all m X n matrices is the zero matrix O, or Om x n , whose elements are all zeros.
5 True/False Questions
4 properties of matrix multiplication chart pg 182 → 4 properties of matrix multiplication chart pg 182
constant matrix → a matrix with the same number of rows and columns
determinant of a 2x2 matrix → If matrix A is an m X n matrix and matrix B is an n X p matrix, then the
product matrix AB is a n / n X p matrix
row operations → A rotation is a transformation that turns a figure about a fixed point
evaluating the determinant of a 3x3 matrix → or an n X n square matrix, the multiplicative identity matrix is an n X n square matrix /, or In x n, with l's along the main diagonal and O's elsewhere.