5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is PPP?
- What is best for society according to individualism?
- What is the main difference between communist and social democrats?
- What is right wing totalitarianism?
- True of False? Economic Progress Begets Democracy
- a True
- b the means by which socialism is achieved e.g. democratic vs. violent and totalitarian
- c a political system in which political power is monopolized by a party, group, or individual that gernerally permits individual economic freedom but restricts individual political freedom, including free speech, frequently on grounds that it would lead to the rise of communism.
- d an adjustment in gross domestic product per capita to reflect differences in cost of living
- e individual freedom and self expression and that society welfare is best served by letting people pursue their own economic self-intrest
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1. Geography; land-lock areas and tropical regions grow more slowly
2. Education is crucial for development
- a political system in which political power is monopolized by a party, group or individual tthat governs according to religious princapals
- True but mature democracy truly secure property rights
- 1. GDI(Gross National Income)
2. Purchasing Power Parity (PPP)
3.Human Development Index
5 True/False questions
What is political system? → a system of rules that regulate behavior and the process by which the laws are enforced and through which the redress of grievance is obtained
What is private action? → the theft piracy, blackmail, and the like by private individuals or groups
What is a democracy? → political system in which government is by the people, exercised either directly or though elected representatives
what is individualism? → Form of government in which one person or political party exercises absolute control over all spheres of human life and prohibits opposing political parties
What is totalitarianism? → Form of government in which one person or political party exercises absolute control over all spheres of human life and prohibits opposing political parties