5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a legal system?
- What is the fault with CIGS?
- What are the two ways that property rights can be violated?
- What is totalitarianism?
- What is HDI?
- a a system of rules that regulate behavior and the process by which the laws are enforced and through which the redress of grievance is obtained
- b an attempt by the UN to asses the impact of a number of factors on the quality of human life in a country
- c 1. private action
2. public action
- d Form of government in which one person or political party exercises absolute control over all spheres of human life and prohibits opposing political parties
- e Not many countries have ratified the convention only 70
5 Multiple choice questions
- the theft piracy, blackmail, and the like by private individuals or groups
- 1. common law
2. civil law
3. theocratic law
- a version of collectivism advocating that socialism can achieved only through a totalitarian dictatorship
- a political system that emphasizes collective goals over individual goals (plato)
5 True/False questions
What are the four forms of totalitarianism? → 1. Communist totalitarianism
2. Theocratic totalitarianism
3. Tribal totalitarianism
4. Right-Wing Totalitarianism
Why is GNI misleading? → does not consider cost of living
What are some determinants of Economic Development? → 1. GDI(Gross National Income)
2. Purchasing Power Parity (PPP)
3.Human Development Index
What is PPP? → an attempt by the UN to asses the impact of a number of factors on the quality of human life in a country
What are property rights? → United Convention on Contracts for the International sale of Goods is a set rules governing certain aspects of the making and performance of commercial contracts between sellers and buyers who have their places of business in different nations