5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- True of False? The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act allows for grease payments to secure or expedite government
- What are the two ways that property rights can be violated?
- What is private action?
- What is PPP?
- What does a political system shape in a country?
- a True
- b the theft piracy, blackmail, and the like by private individuals or groups
- c it shapes the country's economic and legal systems
- d 1. private action
2. public action
- e an adjustment in gross domestic product per capita to reflect differences in cost of living
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a version of collectivism advocating that socialism can achieved only through a totalitarian dictatorship
- a political system in which political power is monopolized by a party, group, or individual that gernerally permits individual economic freedom but restricts individual political freedom, including free speech, frequently on grounds that it would lead to the rise of communism.
- 1. the increasing spread of democracy
2. New world order and terrorism
3.the spread of market based systems
- 1. democratic or totalitarian
2. collectivism or individualism
- Not many countries have ratified the convention only 70
5 True/False Questions
True of False? Economic Progress Begets Democracy → political system in which government is by the people, exercised either directly or though elected representatives
What is tribal totalitarianism? → Form of government in which one person or political party exercises absolute control over all spheres of human life and prohibits opposing political parties
What is gross national income? → Form of government in which one person or political party exercises absolute control over all spheres of human life and prohibits opposing political parties
True or False? Common law contracts tend to be more detailed and as a result more constantly but they are more flexible than civil law contracts. → True
In modern times socialism replaces collectivism, what is socialism? → individual freedom and self expression and that society welfare is best served by letting people pursue their own economic self-intrest