5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is gross national income?
- What is PPP?
- What are the two dimension by which political systems can be assessed?
- What is public action?
- What is a legal system?
- a the extortion of income or resources of property holders by public officials such as politicians and government bureaucrats
- b 1. democratic or totalitarian
2. collectivism or individualism
- c a system of rules that regulate behavior and the process by which the laws are enforced and through which the redress of grievance is obtained
- d an adjustment in gross domestic product per capita to reflect differences in cost of living
- e the yardstick for measuring economic activity of a country; it measures the total annual income received by a nations residents
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Not many countries have ratified the convention only 70
- 1. GDI(Gross National Income)
2. Purchasing Power Parity (PPP)
3.Human Development Index
- an emphasis on the importance of guaranteeing individual freedom and self-expression (Aristotle)
5 True/False Questions
What is theocratic totalitarianism? → ethnic group monopolizes power
True or False. The approach to contract law demonstrates the difference between common law and civil law systems → True but mature democracy truly secure property rights
What are the different types of legal systems? → 1. common law
2. civil law
3. theocratic law
The spread of of market based systems entails what characteristics? → 1. deregulation
3. Legal system to safeguard property rights
What is right wing totalitarianism? → a political system in which political power is monopolized by a party, group, or individual that gernerally permits individual economic freedom but restricts individual political freedom, including free speech, frequently on grounds that it would lead to the rise of communism.