5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a wishing to do what is right especially to do one's work or duty well and thoroughly; Employees who do their work conscientiously are efficient and well-respected
- b Spread throughout (something) - pervade; When you peel an orange, it cent will quickly permeate the room.
- c dangerously high or steep; You could hurt yourself badly if you fell off a precipitous cliff.
- d stopping and starting at intervals
- e an extreme edge of land before a steep or vertical slope/border; Nonstop arguing could bring a couple to the brink of breaking up.
5 Multiple choice questions
- device for communicating between rooms
- withing or into a vein
- distribute or spread over a wide area; In fall the fluffy seeds of milkweed pod disperse in the wind
- so delicate or precise as to be difficult to analyze or describe; Pale pink is a subtle color, bright orange is not.
- to wipe out - destroy utterly; Spray paint could obliterate a message on a road sign.
5 True/False questions
Zealously → having or showing zeal - eagerness, excitement; When the preacher spoke zealously about her faith, she inspired her listeners.
Interject → back-and-forth action; action and reaction
Intramural → within an institution
Intrastate → question formally
Intermediary → back-and-forth action; action and reaction