5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a back-and-forth action; action and reaction
- b device for communicating between rooms
- c an extreme edge of land before a steep or vertical slope/border; Nonstop arguing could bring a couple to the brink of breaking up.
- d wishing to do what is right especially to do one's work or duty well and thoroughly; Employees who do their work conscientiously are efficient and well-respected
- e within a single state
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- distribute or spread over a wide area; In fall the fluffy seeds of milkweed pod disperse in the wind
- quiet and soft - to make quiet - someone who is unable to speak; If you put a muzzle over a dog's mouth its bark is muted.
- dangerously high or steep; You could hurt yourself badly if you fell off a precipitous cliff.
- the study of historical records to establish the dates of past events; A chronology of your life lists the main events in the order of occurrence. - like a timeline
- person who acts as a go-between, especially to settle differences
5 True/False Questions
Interject → back-and-forth action; action and reaction
Interlaced → lacing together; intermixed
Permeate → Spread throughout (something) - pervade; When you peel an orange, it cent will quickly permeate the room.
Intermittent → insert between two other things
Zealously → having or showing zeal - eagerness, excitement; When the preacher spoke zealously about her faith, she inspired her listeners.