5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a question formally
- b wishing to do what is right especially to do one's work or duty well and thoroughly; Employees who do their work conscientiously are efficient and well-respected
- c to wipe out - destroy utterly; Spray paint could obliterate a message on a road sign.
- d insert between two other things
- e back-and-forth action; action and reaction
5 Multiple choice questions
- lacing together; intermixed
- an extreme edge of land before a steep or vertical slope/border; Nonstop arguing could bring a couple to the brink of breaking up.
- person who acts as a go-between, especially to settle differences
- dangerously high or steep; You could hurt yourself badly if you fell off a precipitous cliff.
- stopping and starting at intervals
5 True/False questions
Disperse → distribute or spread over a wide area; In fall the fluffy seeds of milkweed pod disperse in the wind
Intravenous → withing or into a vein
Chronology → having or showing zeal - eagerness, excitement; When the preacher spoke zealously about her faith, she inspired her listeners.
Intramural → within an institution
Subtle → so delicate or precise as to be difficult to analyze or describe; Pale pink is a subtle color, bright orange is not.