5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a lacing together; intermixed
- b back-and-forth action; action and reaction
- c person who acts as a go-between, especially to settle differences
- d so delicate or precise as to be difficult to analyze or describe; Pale pink is a subtle color, bright orange is not.
- e the study of historical records to establish the dates of past events; A chronology of your life lists the main events in the order of occurrence. - like a timeline
5 Multiple choice questions
- withing or into a vein
- wishing to do what is right especially to do one's work or duty well and thoroughly; Employees who do their work conscientiously are efficient and well-respected
- insert between two other things
- device for communicating between rooms
- question formally
5 True/False questions
Zealously → having or showing zeal - eagerness, excitement; When the preacher spoke zealously about her faith, she inspired her listeners.
Brink → an extreme edge of land before a steep or vertical slope/border; Nonstop arguing could bring a couple to the brink of breaking up.
Intramural → within a single state
Precipitous → Spread throughout (something) - pervade; When you peel an orange, it cent will quickly permeate the room.
Intermittent → stopping and starting at intervals