← English Vocab 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a having or showing zeal - eagerness, excitement; When the preacher spoke zealously about her faith, she inspired her listeners.
- b stopping and starting at intervals
- c within an institution
- d within a single state
- e insert between two other things
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- device for communicating between rooms
- lacing together; intermixed
- withing or into a vein
- question formally
- person who acts as a go-between, especially to settle differences
5 True/False Questions
Interplay → device for communicating between rooms
Subtle → quiet and soft - to make quiet - someone who is unable to speak; If you put a muzzle over a dog's mouth its bark is muted.
Muted → quiet and soft - to make quiet - someone who is unable to speak; If you put a muzzle over a dog's mouth its bark is muted.
Permeate → Spread throughout (something) - pervade; When you peel an orange, it cent will quickly permeate the room.
Disperse → distribute or spread over a wide area; In fall the fluffy seeds of milkweed pod disperse in the wind