5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a dangerously high or steep; You could hurt yourself badly if you fell off a precipitous cliff.
- b stopping and starting at intervals
- c Spread throughout (something) - pervade; When you peel an orange, it cent will quickly permeate the room.
- d quiet and soft - to make quiet - someone who is unable to speak; If you put a muzzle over a dog's mouth its bark is muted.
- e insert between two other things
5 Multiple choice questions
- within a single state
- so delicate or precise as to be difficult to analyze or describe; Pale pink is a subtle color, bright orange is not.
- question formally
- lacing together; intermixed
- withing or into a vein
5 True/False questions
Intercom → device for communicating between rooms
Interplay → back-and-forth action; action and reaction
Obliterate → Spread throughout (something) - pervade; When you peel an orange, it cent will quickly permeate the room.
Disperse → distribute or spread over a wide area; In fall the fluffy seeds of milkweed pod disperse in the wind
Intramural → within a single state