5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a withing or into a vein
- b the study of historical records to establish the dates of past events; A chronology of your life lists the main events in the order of occurrence. - like a timeline
- c so delicate or precise as to be difficult to analyze or describe; Pale pink is a subtle color, bright orange is not.
- d wishing to do what is right especially to do one's work or duty well and thoroughly; Employees who do their work conscientiously are efficient and well-respected
- e question formally
5 Multiple choice questions
- insert between two other things
- an extreme edge of land before a steep or vertical slope/border; Nonstop arguing could bring a couple to the brink of breaking up.
- stopping and starting at intervals
- distribute or spread over a wide area; In fall the fluffy seeds of milkweed pod disperse in the wind
- within a single state
5 True/False questions
Interlaced → lacing together; intermixed
Precipitous → dangerously high or steep; You could hurt yourself badly if you fell off a precipitous cliff.
Intramural → within a single state
Permeate → insert between two other things
Zealously → quiet and soft - to make quiet - someone who is unable to speak; If you put a muzzle over a dog's mouth its bark is muted.